Shoop SHOOP Dat BIGWAVERIDER R.I.P. Brother

Happy Easter everyone!!

qBAhfXX.jpeg

mikes thread seems to have come to an end. never did I see such dedication and caring, that helped my family thru the grieving process. I am proud of mike extending his knowledge and personality to sherdog. overwhelmed by so many amazing shoops that were reflected. thank to all who took the time to honor mike, this honor the humanity amongst you. you have shown the greatest caring. best to all Carole mikes mom

mikes thread seems to have come to an end. never did I see such dedication and caring, that helped my family thru the grieving process. I am proud of mike extending his knowledge and personality to sherdog. overwhelmed by so many amazing shoops that were reflected. thank to all who took the time to honor mike, this honor the humanity amongst you. you have shown the greatest caring. best to all Carole mikes mom
For me it will never come to an end Carole. I may have slowed down quite a bit, but I will be dropping shoops in here from time to time as long as I'm on Sherdog.. Much Love

VEutyUz.jpeg

Last edited:

It was always going to slow down Carole but we will be adding to this for as long as we're around. We have other things going for Mike too and later today I'll be posting the thread for Mike's contest again so I'll email you a link later so you can take a look ❤️

Hi Carole. Thank you very much for your kind words but as the lads have already said we'll definitely still be posting here. I"ll try and make a bit more of an effort in the forthcoming months to post a bit more. Mike's legend deserves to live on for as long as possible.

If it does get a bit quiet around here don't hesitate to give us a kick up the backside to get us back on it 😊

Picsart_24-04-18_20-49-48-578.jpg

didn't mean to scare all, just full of thanks....this was quite an endearing surprise 🫢 told Mike about shoops still coming, he smiled down in love Carole
We actually have a contest going on right now in Mike's honor. Check it out..(click the link below)..

Every Shoop has Mike in it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back