Shoop Shoop dat "I'm With Stupid" Chuck

giphy.gif

Dude you always have some real fuked up shoops.

Are you the same guy who would shoop faces on a big toe or at the end of Conor's bulge? The internet has ruined your mind lol
Big toe shoops yes, but not on Conor's bulge...at least not that I recall!

Didn't turn out as well as I wanted it, but it's not bad:

wTfQFeC.gif

Attachments

• buffs ever expanding shoop.jpg
    buffs ever expanding shoop.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 342
Didn't turn out as well as I wanted it, but it's not bad:

wTfQFeC.gif

This is good man. A little bumpy on the enlargements but u done well. I have no idea who you made Tito's head flat for a frame and lost part of Chuck's ear for a frame too.

Slap Happy

TITO-4.gif

TITO-ORTIZ-3.png
CHUCK-LIDDELL-3.png

Damn those are nice. Clean work on the cut outs. I have a folder called "stuff to use later" for gifs and videos I find to shoop later. That gif would make a great shoop for a lackluster fight like Tyron vs Wonderboy or Ngannou vs Lewis. I would save it for further use. I'm sure it will come in handy.

My template album should be accessible by anyone https://ibb.co/album/bWrmmF

Nice. Mind if I add those to the Sherdog Template Database? It's in my sig if you don't know about it.

This is good man. A little bumpy on the enlargements but u done well. I have no idea who you made Tito's head flat for a frame and lost part of Chuck's ear for a frame too.

Really, because I was just about to ask you this. I don't know what the hell happened. It's happened a couple of times now too I keep losing small parts of the frame. :(

How can I make the head enlargement look smoother and more gradual?

Last edited:
Really, because I was just about to ask you this. I don't know what the hell happened. It's happened a couple of times now too I keep losing small parts of the frame. :( How can I make the head enlargement look smoother and more gradual?

ha.. send me your .psd and I will try to figure out what happened. There's a million file hosting companies but 990,000 of them don't work well. Here is the one I am using.. for this week. https://uploadfiles.io/

I hope you are saving your files. Sucks to put time and effort into it and the power goes off. Somewhere in "edit > preferences > file handling" there is an auto "save every X minutes" feature. TURN IT ON!!!

Even though PS is way smoother than GIMP, there are still certain challenges to making enlargements (or decreases in size) smooth. I don't really use PS to make gifs so I will take my best guess. On the first frame where the enlargements starts, make a keyframe. When the head stops enlarging (on frame what ever) make another keyframe. Then you are going to have to dial in the in-betweens. You may even have to make other size transformations to make it smooth. Even using After Effects, size changes can be a challenge.

Of course you can, I just uploaded them there because the attachment feature is a bit funky

here is the original gif from Tito: "Hope you guys had a great easter"

Thanks brah. You're a team player.

Thanks brah. You're a team player.
Would be crazy to throw them away when these threads need templates, and that database in your signature looks like a great idea too. Been a mental week with all these shoops threads.

Not my best work I’m at work and tried to hurry and throw this together but wanted to contribute

E239C988-2DFE-423C-A721-71D1CDE95308.jpeg

How does Chuck have a body like a clean eating, health conscious 20 something year old kid? No loose skin, wrinkles, blemishes or flaws. Impressive for any 50 year old but for a guy that’s taken his punishment over his career and done more than his share of partying, benders and devils dandruff? Good shit.

Last edited:
How does Chuck have a body like a clean eating, health conscious 20 something year kid? No loose skin, wrinkles, blemishes or flaws. Impressive for any 50 year old but for a guy that’s taken his punishment over his career and done more than his share of partying, benders and devils dandruff? Good shit.
He walks like an aging Ray Liotta though

Back