Shoop Shoop dat Real life super hero Kevin Holland: Updated

Thanks. They’re technically not shoops but deep fakes. Can’t shoop motion. Not sure if I’m breaking any rules. Don’t hurt me if I am .It’s my first day

Keep 'em comin'. Badass.

Keep 'em comin'. Badass.
Will do

giphy.gif

They’re technically not shoops but deep fakes. Can’t shoop motion. Not sure if I’m breaking any rules. Don’t hurt me if I am .It’s my first day

what program are you using?

what program are you using?
It's an AI-based app called Reface. It's insane that what would have needed ILM , cost millions of dollars, a team of experts, and weeks/months to do can now be done in an app.

It's an AI-based app called Reface. It's insane that what would have needed ILM , cost millions of dollars, a team of experts, and weeks/months to do can now be done in an app.

isnt that one of those cell phone apps that have premade templates? do you pay for the app or is it totally free?

isnt that one of those cell phone apps that have premade templates? do you pay for the app or is it totally free?
There is a free version but it’s limited . The paid version costs virtually nothing, anyway. $30/year. Not sure how much a month. The paid version allows you to upload images and video for both the base and the face. The free version only allows you to upload the face.

There is a free version but it’s limited . The paid version costs virtually nothing, anyway. $30/year. Not sure how much a month. The paid version allows you to upload images and video for both the base and the face. The free version only allows you to upload the face.

seems pretty cool brah. lots of fun. are you limited to using gifs from their server or can you use any gif that you find on the net?

seems pretty cool brah. lots of fun. are you limited to using gifs from their server or can you use any gif that you find on the net?

On the paid version any gif or mpeg can be uploaded. It’s great for making fun birthdays gifts and stuff.

I’ve used photoshop professionally for years. I’m probably better at it than most but this thing and a few other apps that can colour and define blurry/pixelated faces absolutely kick my ass.

For instance, I could have done this in PS if I had a shot of Kevin Holland at the right angle.
8B16F57C-C131-4FDE-A21D-19FC82396542.jpeg
As it stands I could have done the face colour and maybe get the lighting close but the angle would be slightly off. The AI takes the face, makes a 3D model and graphs it onto the base. It allows it to change angle and lighting really easily. That makes easier to animate it into something like this
giphy.gif

On the paid version any gif or mpeg can be uploaded. It’s great for making fun birthdays gifts and stuff.

I’ve used photoshop professionally for years. I’m probably better at it than most but this thing and a few other apps that can colour and define blurry/pixelated faces absolutely kick my ass.

For instance, I could have done this in PS if I had a shot of Kevin Holland at the right angle.
View attachment 929062
As it stands I could have done the face colour and maybe get the lighting close but the angle would be slightly off. The AI takes the face, makes a 3D model and graphs it onto the base. It allows it to change angle and lighting really easily. That makes easier to animate it into something like this
giphy.gif

it looks pretty cool to a degree but the whole Ai thing isnt my bag, It takes away from the art. It's basically a bot making art.

it looks pretty cool to a degree but the whole Ai thing isnt my bag, It takes away from the art. It's basically a bot making art.
I agree. I still have photoshops that I did years ago that I'm super proud of. I haven't had to do stuff like that myself in years but I would still do it once in a while because it was fun. Hard to deny the results of the AI, though. I look back at a few pieces that wowed people I knew and now I think Deep Fake tech would have done a better job, a lot faster and with a lot less effort. I guess it's a little like the advent of photographs vs paintings.

Damn this thread just leveled up!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back