Shoop Shoop dat sherdogger with a cancelled fight!!! @AJ Garcia

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So, bad things have happened... Our boy is not fighting this weekend.

In layman's terms, his opponent was not professional enough to submit a medical, and the replacement was several rungs up the ladder - so the fight is postponed.

Let's not make @AJ Garcia's struggles for nothing - @Myrddin Wild has created these templates:

AJ Head.png
(that's AJ)
Crawford head.png

(That's his crazy fool opponent)

And one from the man himself:
PicsArt_06-20-10.16.21.png

And another by @bigwaverider:

scared-crawford-head-png.396143

And here are some not-so-good example shoops (I'm drinking in bar pretending I'm not shooping):
View attachment 396055

PicsArt_06-20-03.49.45.png

PicsArt_06-20-10.03.24.jpg

PicsArt_06-20-10.05.05.jpg

PicsArt_06-20-10.02.04.jpg

Lets give our boy what he deserves... He put everything he had into this fight, and even though it didn't happen, AJ proved he is worthy of his sherdog purple.nane with his stellar attitude.

The least we can do is shoop him to death... I'm in a bar on holiday - these are the best I got for now - out do me!

Last edited:
Hahaha

I legit lol’d as soon as I opened this.

the last shoop LOL

AJ shook his foe before stepping on the scales.

Just to help with the cause, use this for another template @Buff 5E18592F-147D-4618-8DC8-9459151B99AC.jpeg

Hahaha

I legit lol’d as soon as I opened this.
Did you really for one single second think that you weren't going to get shopped regardless of result, or even having fought?

<Gordonhat>

AJ should have fought whoever the replacement was

@AJ Garcia
I signed to fight him but my coach didn’t want me to. I watched a few videos of the guy fight and I honestly didn’t see anything special about him. I honestly feel like my first opponent was s tougher match up but when your coach tells you to wait, you gotta do what he says.

Sorry to hear that @AJ Garcia … Just means more time in the gym. Feel sorry for your next opponent.

@Buff … Can't wait to check back later tonight... This is going to be good.

He was supposed to fight Dennis Rodman?

This one needed something..

PicsArt_06-20-10.54.36.jpg

I signed to fight him but my coach didn’t want me to. I watched a few videos of the guy fight and I honestly didn’t see anything special about him. I honestly feel like my first opponent was s tougher match up but when your coach tells you to wait, you gotta do what he says.

Next time

:meow:

Back