Thanks man. Was comparatively easy.
200w.gif

Complete with Reebok cloak

walker-300-jpg.474393

Attachments

• Walker-300.jpg
    Walker-300.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 176
Haha, love it. Daniel-san getting that Reebok money.

I drew that headband. OK, it's just a penned out white shape with a warped Reebok png, but damnit I drew it!! So much good material from the Karate Kid.

Not sure if it's Johnny Walker or Dan Hardy
<{fry}>

Either way, it's awesome.

OMG this whole time I thought I was the only one who thought he looked like Dan Hardy. Was trying to think of a shoop to incorporate them together. Maybe as brothers, twins, or in a mirror.

OMG this whole time I thought I was the only one who thought he looked like Dan Hardy. Was trying to think of a shoop to incorporate them together. Maybe as brothers, twins, or in a mirror.

I vote for an epic Stepbrothers gif

StepbrothersMP08.jpg

Someone should put Walker's face on this guy:

I would if I could (no time).

here ya go. with and w/o sound. huge pain in my butt really. so many frames had to be masked cause of his hands. pretty time consuming. pain. lots of pain... eyes blurry. press play turn up volume...

QpsyITJ.gif

eek forgot to blur him some and add noise. oh well. mismatched texturing.

Last edited:
here ya go. with and w/o sound. huge pain in my butt really. so many frames had to be masked cause of his hands. pretty time consuming. pain. lots of pain... eyes blurry. press play turn up volume...

QpsyITJ.gif

eek forgot to blur him some and add noise. oh well. mismatched texturing.

it's still good. I tried matching it in my bed fright gif and it ended up looking all wrong anyway

Back