Shoop SHOOP: Kick covids ass for Bigwaveriders dad!!

I got Papa in round 1.
Best of luck brother @bigwaverider
Z0il7DY.gif
fuck, oh well @bigwaverider wishing your arl fella a speedy recovery

bwr-ko.gif

This is awesome man. Big Trouble in Little China is the greatest movie of all time.

I may do another from that movie. I just found an appropriate scene. i have never seen the movie before.

THIS IS RAD.

Thanks bro. I am pleased. :D

@bigwaverider any updates buddy?

Well... not sure man. Today is not good. Gonna leave it at that. Hope it's not a bad turn.

@bigwaverider is one of the most stand up guys in this entire forum. Props to everybody participating here and best wishes to his father kicking the shit out of Covid.

Thank you bro.

Oh yeah, @bigwaverider I decided to call in some reinforcements from the WR. Hope you don't mind. @weed @Clippy GTFIH You must be able to add something.

Thanks man. the support I am getting here is awesome. I so appreciate everyone.

Prayers are with your family. Hope everything works out

Thank Laz. He has a lot of people praying for him.

fuck, oh well @bigwaverider wishing your arl fella a speedy recovery

bwr-ko.gif

I absolutely love this gif. One of my faves all thread. Cody punching my dad's covid to a living death.

please God heal our beloved mod @bigwaverider’s father quickly along with others battling it in the hospital and bring them back home to there beloved ones please God, Amin!

Thank you brother. So many prayers for my dad.

Oh, hey. I just realized. There's got to be a million great gifs to be had from Blade, don't you think?
My suggestions:
ezgif.com_crop.gif

bca9e10270c0f4d475eb898b0fd072f7.gif

CalmAdmirableArgentineruddyduck-max-1mb.gif

And I'm not sure but I think I like this one best:
pbvcU55.gif

I was rusty AF, had to dust off the ol' @bigwaverider youtube tutorials, damn. Shout out to @Arqueto for the Shadrona template. And I can't remember who did the poppa BWR template and I'm too lazy to go back and check, but consider yourself shouted out my friend.

Hope your pop's doing well man!

Last edited:
More Big Trouble stuff. @Arqueto @leatherneck
ow0IFEp.gif

templates.. mean corona.

mean-corona-side-small-png.824203
mean-corona-front-small-png.824206

Hoping for the best for you and yours!

Man I have so wanted to meet you but you hop on, I say hi to you in the shoop threads (long ago) and you disappear. Anyways, thanks for the well wishes brah. :D

Attachments

• mean-corona-side-small.png
    mean-corona-side-small.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 58
  • mean-corona-front-small.png
    mean-corona-front-small.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 58
Outstanding bro. Papa Mir looks good starring as Jack Burton.
U should have the wizard’s face turn into Rashad’s after he gets hit and add your dog’s face laughing at him after he falls!

Back