Shoop that Conor Mcgregor!

I need a Diaz template face in this thread. Too lazy to cut one out before work
BiMtNj4.png

any good?

dunno if this one been posted already here :D

giphy.gif
This is the most profound shoop of all. It's real and it's undeniable. Conor's non verbal communication doesn't lie. Of all the shoop's, this is by far the most discomfiting for Mcgregor.

I'm passing on it, but I also agree that no one is immune to the shoop. In fact, the only reason I'm passing on this one is due to services rendered to the sport on her part from the Ronda knockout. That gets a pass from me, and if you can't understand that it's no skin off my back. However, any future lose is fair game in my opinion.

I understand. Everyone has a different pov. For me there are fighters who accomplished so much more in Mma and they felt the shoop. But yeah the holly love or Ronda hate runs deeep.

I understand. Everyone has a different pov. For me there are fighters who accomplished so much more in Mma and they felt the shoop. But yeah the holly love or Ronda hate runs deeep.
It also doesn't help that some of the images are simply too good not to shoop. Like the Nate image above. That face is purely begging for it. Hell, I think it would be easier to let someone roshambo me than turn away from that challenge. lol

Here's a little 'teaser' shoop for one that I just begun, I'll have it finished tomorrow afternoon when I continue.
KBDovm6.gif

Don't know who you are but after viewing your profile...

Runner up for p4p Conor fan.

You must have Conor posters all around your room.

In the thread with Conor crashing a fan's apartment, this is confirmed:

Some more gems:

Dude didn't even defend his belt 1 time.

And most to hot women, not Conor.

Ok, I'm getting scared at this point. Conor AND Ido?

Sure would.

I bet.

Oh, and lastly..

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/and-with-that-im-gone.3190827/

Weren't you supposed to leave?

With only 79 likes, this post is severely underrated.

I love this....but that watermark shiiiiiiiiiiit

it's a shoop not the Mona Lisa :D

It said "make at gifsoup.com" or something. I had to cover it. I don't like it either, but I was not going to paint/clone in all those frames to cover it up.

edit: here is a frame grab from the original....

ROhG8LR.png

It said "make at gifsoup.com" or something. I had to cover it. I don't like it either, but I was not going to paint/clone in all those frames to cover it up.

edit: here is a frame grab from the original....

ROhG8LR.png
well now I feel stupid

:D

tumblr_mlgcbj48FC1soy2w4o1_400.gif

well now I feel stupid

:D

tumblr_mlgcbj48FC1soy2w4o1_400.gif

Brother.. got nothing but respect for you man and the hard work you do with the Shooping scene. Your feedback is always welcome. I use a tiny, stripped down free video editor called Virtualdub. It has something like a watermark remover where it tries to rebuild over it. Never used that feature but maybe I will try as it can convert gifs to video. I have a feeling that it will just make it sorta kinda look like it's been removed, but it will be blurry. Will update you if it works.

Back