Shoop that Conor Mcgregor!

This was easy. I just plopped them all on one page. Some are perfectly fine. Some are a little rough. Maybe some of the rough ones were just "test" .png's (I sometimes test them out to see if they will work out). Maybe some were rough because the rough part was being masked off.

***********edit: hang on a sec. Stupid imgur converts large png's to .jpg's. I gotta re upload this.

***********edit edit: OK. I sliced it up into 4 images. If it's cut off on the bottom, it should be fixed in the next image.

*********** edit edit edit I am expecting a big cheer from @MacDuffle :)

YxZoGha.png

q27zUy4.png

rDi3PTBr.png

uGf4Lrpr.png
Looks like Conors nightmares

The butthurt from the mcnuggets is hilarious.

I don't get it... Much like your other stuff....

Generation gap I assume
to explain further, Dana White is of Irish descent so jokes about him being a greedy leprechaun are pretty common, especially in shooping. The reebok deal was UFC taking further control of the money and both him and McGregor are laughing all the way to the bank (this bank comment inspired the shoop to begin with) as Conor also has a personal deal with reebok.
The butthurt from the mcnuggets is hilarious.
the loss was painful for me too and took me awhile to consider shooping him, but you gotta get over it and nothing like a bit of casual humour to lessen the blow right :)

Good stuff, yeah the limited color palette! Mine was too smooth.

I need to fix the edge on this one.

sXJakVK.gif

Good stuff, yeah the limited color palette! Mine was too smooth.
I pixelated the heads some more and messed with hue and the lightness ;)

I never would have come up with that idea for a shoop though,+1 for concept and execution imo

I pixelated the heads some more and messed with hue and the lightness ;)

I never would have come up with that idea for a shoop though,+1 for concept and execution imo

Your addition definitely improved it, IMO.
I'm a Doom fan, so if oportunity presents itself, I allways go Doom ;) Plus Conor's face looked to me like hurt doom guy from the hud, even without further bloodying it up...

Awesome reference helped too: :D

Em97wxK.jpg

Back