Shoop that Dern face.

Jumping the shark here
70e8b540b253905a01b61542e10cccd1edbcc73210a6dd3ce76c55d8bafa583d.jpg

She's missed before for other organizations..(badly btw.) But she was 116 for this fight.

Lol really? Have you seen her during the fight? I wouldn't comment o a fighter look but the fact she didnt make weight was a shame...basically she didn't even tried considering the amount of "meat" she has around upper leg ass and torso.

What? She weighed 116 I thought.

She is awfully soft for a professional fighter. She could easily put on lean weight and make 115. Or just lose the fat and not Need a weight cut.
I was very disappointed in her. She has heart and ground skills but she needs takedown work ASAP. She leaves herself wide open . she needs to hit the weights and the road and lay off the carbs.
This is her profession. There is little money in women’s MMA Unless sh is dominant or attractive. It’s just a fact. Ronda was no beauty but in shape with make up and a stylist she looks pretty good. They could do the same for her.

I laughed before I even clicked on the thread

Lol really? Have you seen her during the fight? I wouldn't comment o a fighter look but the fact she didnt make weight was a shame...basically she didn't even tried considering the amount of "meat" she has around upper leg ass and torso.
She actually made weight.

Noooooo

{<jordan}

Unfortunately I don’t get the movie reference but I’m sure you just made it 10x creepier
<LatsRickStory>

Always wondered...do you get a notification every time someone uses that?

Seems like every time I see it used, you've been there to give it a like.

So it made me wonder... do you get a notification, or you just happen to be scrolling through and come across it?

It is great, used it myself several times.

I'd call her a butter face, but I'm not actually sold on the body either. Looks good in some pics that exploit angles / lighting, might be old, and prolly shooped, but that's about it.

Also sucks at MMA.

Mckenzie Scissorhands

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Back