Shoop that exercising Beast

S4xHFzF.jpg

your a bunch of fucking savages on here with pictures! lol

Someone should tweet this to him. He would probably get a kick out of it. I think he likes his memes and 'shops.

There is less than 20 shoops so far though (I just counted, and also don't ask me to do any)
What about the old thread?

And don't worry... I know you're too good to waste your genius on us ungrateful mortals around these parts!

Would be nice though...

What about the old thread?

And don't worry... I know you're too good to waste your genius on us ungrateful mortals around these parts!

Would be nice though...
I have posted all my shoops on sherdog, I just lack motivation for shoop threads :p

and I'm working on something else too, it's pretty sweet!

I have posted all my shoops on sherdog, I just lack motivation for shoop threads :p

and I'm working on something else too, it's pretty sweet!

Much as I love your "quality over quantity" approach to your work these days, and the spectacular final product, you are still sorely missed in the shitpost threads.

Much as I love your "quality over quantity" approach to your work these days, and the spectacular final product, you are still sorely missed in the shitpost threads.
I don't even get much enjoyment out of seeing the shoops, it's definitely worrying. I used to make sure I was watching all the shoops threads and used the search feature regularly.

no regrets though, loved those threads I participated in

I don't even get much enjoyment out of seeing the shoops, it's definitely worrying. I used to make sure I was watching all the shoops threads and used the search feature regularly.

no regrets though, loved those threads I participated in

Saturation point maybe?

@bigwaverider you and @LouisBolanos did a mass exodus all at the same time. It left a big hole!

BWR basically went pro, you're trying, and @LouisBolanos is a homeless wasteman now, and all his shit is in storage.

I like shit posting personally. Quick release.

Back