Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

Amazing... But what's with the pic of DC's face in the final frame?

I feel like there's a joke I missed here...

jzJmWV4jfE3S0.png

Diggin the Street Fighter gif.

I watched the countdown show and the bad blood thing with some friends. They wondered why I laughed when they showed the espn off air interview.

When you Googled Cormier (it's fixed now), his from CAF in UFC Undisputed 3 showed in the side panel instead of the "real" one.

They've had trouble with that sort of thing before. For ages, when you Googled shit pop group Steps, Ian Watkins from Lostprophetz showed as a member, rather than the Ian Watkins that was actually in Steps. The dude from Lostprophetz is doing 35 years for child sex offences...

this thread certainly has delivered, let's see if it hits 1mil by the time of the fight.

I'm working on something, it is too big for a gif, and it has a sound, so it'll be an avi uploaded on YT. Not much time left, I want to get my part done to hype, to honor the fight and this thread. It should be good...

ps. Street Fighter great stuff :) And awesome bout the Wikipages :icon_lol:

I'm working on something, it is too big for a gif, and it has a sound, so it'll be an avi uploaded on YT. Not much time left, I want to get my part done to hype, to honor the fight and this thread. It should be good...

ps. Street Fighter great stuff :) And awesome bout the Wikipages :icon_lol:

Try and make it like this some super gif shit from this thread... http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=101458347#post101458347 dunno how it's made tho

You can even change speed and pause when hovering over the red arrow on the bottom right.

Thats cool, now it works for me, a while before it wasn't, but still its sort of gif viewer right? No sound I think, and sound will be essential in what I'm working on. Thx anyway.

Back