Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

Although this is not a Shoop, I just found this pic on Twitter while searching for "Jon Jones Coke".

BxAm3QrIcAA_7pn.jpg

:icon_chee

He's about dat life, son.

I hope he's not an addict as that would screw up his career, but I strangely have more respect for him now. That straight laced Christian boy shit was fake as hell. Now we know he's human.

He's about dat life, son.

I hope he's not an addict as that would screw up his career, but I strangely have more respect for him now. That straight laced Christian boy shit was fake as hell. Now we know he's human.

Yeah cuz before this, we had no idea...

Shoop this:

- OPEN TO -

Scarface scene where tonys face is buried in the piles of coke on his desk. (replace with jones face) he falls back into his chair.

- CUT TO -

Gina (Daniel Cormier face) walking in with in that open robe looking sexy says "Is this what you want, Johnny? You can't stand for another man to be touching me. Come on Johnny fuck me.... fuck me Johnny!!"

- CUT TO -

Tony (Johnny) falling into his pool now stained yellow from the tainted WADA piss tests.

- CLOSE ON -

Tony (Johnny) floating face first in the pool. Dana pops in and slaps a reebox sticker on tony (Johnny) back. and then fade out on his big shit eating grin.

cant believe im the first to post this,can we get a meme of jones saying it?

What a simple, and yet superb shoop. Nice one Foghorn :icon_chee

Back