Shoop that Incredulous Cormier / Drug Wars

Mr. Jones immediately went to pay the small fee, and he, and multiple witnesses, stand ready to factually refute the malicious lies being told about him to the public.

Here we get a candid look of Jones and his witnesses showing their respect.

pMJQ0kw.jpg

Does anyone have this original shoop? Or remember what it was. I never got to see it. Supposedly epic : (
Why the fudge are my shoops all missing? I leave for two years and this bullshit happens . Unacceptable

Why the fudge are my shoops all missing? I leave for two years and this bullshit happens . Unacceptable

I suspect its your image host. I forget who you used, but I think you were in the one that stopped letting people do 3rd-party linking. That's when I remember half of yours disappearing.

Hm ok thanks. I’ll probably have to repost all my shit but that’d take roughly 68 years.

Hey man rumor is that you rode off into the sunset and deleted all your shoops. In other words you rage quit and took your ball with you. Glad that isn't true, but it's shitty that you lost your stuff. Welcome back and hopefully you are in fact back and not just mozying through. I've heard a ton of good stuff about you but have never even talked to you. I removed you from the Sherdog Shoop News PM group cause ppl were saying you were gone, but I am gonna put you back on. Being on that list you will get PM's about the contests, and anything shoop news worthy. Maybe 12 PM's a year which is 3 per contest (= 9) and a few others. ISL is less than a month away. It is only 2 rounds now and hopefully you can show these youngsters who's boss. Looking forward to hearing from the legend.

Check the Internet Archive for some possible shoop gold.

LD5OAvK.gif

Audio version

Check the Internet Archive for some possible shoop gold.

You would need billions of years to check that site out. And then trillions of billions of years more to check out the new stuff that was added while you were checking it out the first time. It's kid of an infinite loop.

Cmon. Have Ron Simmons come out and when everybody waits for him to say damn he rolls up rtruth

Back