Shoop that KO Ronda #2 - 2017

rondagif_K41.gif

Genius. I just spilled my coffee.

Don't need any shoops for me....im dying here just looking at the original pictures.

I had this one that was a test version before I did the head. Maybe tomorrow I can get you the one with Holly coming into the scene and no head explosion. Getting ready for bed, but who knows maybe I will get a second wind and be able to do it tonight. And what do you mean "looped into a dance"?

XDq78Oh.gif
Can u add sound? " world staaaar!"
I'll submit it
Comments b like " oh shit, they jumped that hoe"

Probably not what you had in mind, but this is my rendition. The first one is built 100% totally from the ice cream. Ronda was not used at all. I thought this was kida slick.

The second one I overlayed Ronda just a tad to give it some "Ronda texture". Let me know what you think.

ronda-ice-cream-jpg.186399
2ronda-ice-cream-jpg.186401

sharpei-rousey-upside-down-png.186403

Not exactly what you asked for either, but I gave it a shot.

aERFa0Z.jpg

Not sure if it's what you had in mind (or how long it took me) but this is what I got

iWAjTJi.jpg
They're all amazing, thanks guys. I knew you would knock it out of the park.

5% skill for me..I literally drag the faces over the picture on my iPad. NO shoop took me more than 4 minutes

We can tell. haha. Just busting your chops brah. :p I made a list earlier of the All Stars of this thread. I would like to add you to that list. :D

Can u add sound? " world staaaar!" I'll submit it. Comments b like " oh shit, they jumped that hoe"

Can do if you can find me the proper audio file to use. If you can at least fine a video, I can extract the audio from that.

oh definitely and some do look better with oversized "bobbleheads" but when you're making a smooth gif or a photorealistic scene and taking all that time etc I don't understand why you wouldn't spend 10 minutes preparing your templates.

If I'm cutting out and using different face angles I put em all on one transparent sheet then I can match em up to previous ones as I go along.

Not a bad idea. I may try that if needed.

They're all amazing, thanks guys. I knew you would knock it out of the park.

You're welcome man. I like @dije1's better than mine.

Probably not what you had in mind, but this is my rendition. The first one is built 100% totally from the ice cream. Ronda was not used at all. I thought this was kida slick.

The second one I overlayed Ronda just a tad to give it some "Ronda texture". Let me know what you think.

ronda-ice-cream-jpg.186399
2ronda-ice-cream-jpg.186401

sharpei-rousey-upside-down-png.186403

Not exactly what you asked for either, but I gave it a shot.

aERFa0Z.jpg

You're welcome man. I like @dije1's better than mine.

Thanks.:)

This was painful but I got it done...

qFx1PZX.gif

This is insane.
<{MindBrown}>

As a shooper I find this inspiring.

Last edited:
When people post gifs, they should link the og one, cuz some I don't get cuz I never seen he og one
well most of us do like discussing our shoops so you could always quote those gifs and ask questions about them, because even if the person who posted them doesn't respond, someone else might and the threads get bumped by those discussions :)

Have a look at the 8MP full res. in spolier.

InwduUS.jpg

DsMJPpq.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg

that's a great source image too, you may see that make a return some day

Last edited:
Back