Shoop Shoops without a home - post miscellaneous Shoops here

Aussie Pride Kane rain shorten 3.jpg

Sketched it for hours, then photoshopped it.

I was inspired by UFC 293 all because of an Aussie cape I bought, the art symbolizes my inner feelings since I regain a new sense of hope. Oh and btw.

and stronger than ever!

Last edited:
View attachment 983578

Sketched it for hours, then photoshopped it.

I was inspired by UFC 293 all because of an Aussie cape I bought, the art symbolizes my inner feelings since I regain a new sense of hope. Oh and btw.

and stronger than ever!
Great sketch bro~ You've got a real talent.

Is that a character of your creation?

Great to have you back bro!!! & just in time for the upcoming NGS & then paint later this year. Looks like NGS will be for the July & Aug. cards. both are bangin cards top to bottom & will make for a sweet contest.

Great sketch bro~ You've got a real talent.

Is that a character of your creation?

Great to have you back bro!!! & just in time for the upcoming NGS & then paint later this year. Looks like NGS will be for the July & Aug. cards. both are bangin cards top to bottom & will make for a sweet contest.

It's my Persona of myself, the guy in my profile picture has always been myself as a persona, but thank you for the kind words!. :)

I'll be in the contest! I got a second wind! :D

lizra-sling-bikini-sketch-png.992145

So proud of what I've done yesterday, the detail is perfect!

Also, I battled whether to post it or not, but I wanted to show my improvements through how I sketched it yesterday
Great work & color blending. Wow, 10 hourz seemz pretty quick for all that detail imo.

Outstanding camel toe control on that singlet. What's your sister'z secret? A mini-cup sewn into teh fabric?

Great work & color blending. Wow, 10 hourz seemz pretty quick for all that detail imo.

Outstanding camel toe control on that singlet. What's your sister'z secret? A mini-cup sewn into teh fabric?

Lmao!! shame I didn't grow up with a sister, would've asked her.

but thank you so much, yea it may seem quick for detail but that's gotta be impressive, right?

Back