Short Arms Is a MAJOR Disability

Artem would be champ probably if he had an adult male's reach.

Artem would be champ probably if he had an adult male's reach.

Imagine Artem with Jones' reach. He would be even more unbeatable than he's been since his last fight.

That's why Dhalsim is GOAT.

This thread is straight up lazy lol.

marvbla4.jpg

Yuck.

Artem's buddy once said something about precision beating power, timing beating speed and the motion of the ocean being > size of the boat. So there is that...

I think reach numbers in the ufc are exaggerated. In boxing Joe Smith Jr, Sergey Kovalev, and Andre Ward are all around 6' with 73", 72", and 71" reach respectively and their arms look longer than a lot of guys in the ufc who are supposed to have longer reach proportionally. Joe Smith Jr's arms look long af at 73".

The theory of ape index in combat sports is quite interesting, where Mark Hunt has a higher positive index than Struve, And will therefore have an advantage.

Last edited:
That's why Dhalsim is GOAT.
i always felt like dhalsim kind of sucked. he was one of my fav but i couldnt never beat m bison with him. never played anything after street fighter 2 though

I think reach numbers in the ufc are exaggerated. In boxing Joe Smith Jr, Sergey Kovalev, and Andre Ward are all around 6' with 73", 72", and 71" reach respectively and their arms look longer than a lot of guys in the ufc who are supposed to have longer reach proportionally. Joe Smith Jr's arms look long af at 73".
im 5 10 with 74 reach. i might have to george roop a couple hoes on the regional scene

Back