Short Renzo Interview (on Nate, Conor and Frankie, etc)

Never been a fan of Renzo but I can't believe he actually knows the name of the band the Cro-Mags.

This is def the guy I want teaching jits to my kids:

Legal issues[edit]
On July 6, 2012, Flanagan was arrested for allegedly stabbing two current members of Cro-Mags, and biting one of them in the groin, backstage at the Webster Hall in New York City and charged with felony assault.[2] The band's lead singer, John Joseph, said Flanagan "had been at odds with other members of the Cro-Mags since he left the band in 2000 and had not been permitted to rejoin."[3][4] Flanagan was stabbed in the leg while being subdued by security and the injuries to the victims are not life-threatening.[5][6][7] Flanagan stated he drew the knife to defend himself and that the wound to his leg required 30 stitches.[8] Charges were dropped in December 2012, due to a lack of cooperating witnesses. Couls and Bernardo are now suing Flanagan over the incident.[9]

This is def the guy I want teaching jits to my kids:

Legal issues[edit]
On July 6, 2012, Flanagan was arrested for allegedly stabbing two current members of Cro-Mags, and biting one of them in the groin, backstage at the Webster Hall in New York City and charged with felony assault.[2] The band's lead singer, John Joseph, said Flanagan "had been at odds with other members of the Cro-Mags since he left the band in 2000 and had not been permitted to rejoin."[3][4] Flanagan was stabbed in the leg while being subdued by security and the injuries to the victims are not life-threatening.[5][6][7] Flanagan stated he drew the knife to defend himself and that the wound to his leg required 30 stitches.[8] Charges were dropped in December 2012, due to a lack of cooperating witnesses. Couls and Bernardo are now suing Flanagan over the incident.[9]

Yaaaaaaa if I was in NY I'd go with the guy that beat Renzo...and a million times nicer.

tumblr_m98hvwXYMf1r01rj1o1_1280.jpg

I love how Marcelo looks so non threatening lol.

Always thought Renzo was one of the down to earth Gracie's.....He speaks his mind, even if he disagrees with his own family.

Back