Shorts or Yoga pants?

34223916crm.jpg

34223968wBK.jpg

34223970xav.jpg

34223972MTK.jpg

34223980aJF.jpg

34223989EMa.jpg

Seen this before and I still don't get why she slugged him? is it that she thinks he is trying to photobomb his way into her selfie or video chat? guy seems pretty harmless.
Not sure, maybe some people don't like being recorded on video taking up half the frame. Homie should've asked for permission or noted that she was being recorded.

Not sure, maybe some people don't like being recorded on video taking up half the frame. Homie should've asked for permission or noted that she was being recorded.
He wasn't recording her. He got punched for doing a dumb dance near to her.

he does not need permission to dance, even if dancing badly.

If she was recording herself and needed privacy or no one else in the frame then its on her to move away and get to some place private and not to expect people around her to act in any way if caught in the video she is shooting and not asking them permission to include them in it.

He wasn't recording her. He got punched for doing a dumb dance near to her.

he does not need permission to dance, even if dancing badly.

If she was recording herself and needed privacy or no one else in the frame then its on her to move away and get to some place private and not to expect people around her to act in any way if caught in the video she is shooting and not asking them permission to include them in it.

I guess she was being too sensitive, some guys just wanna be on video dancing behind unsuspecting girls!

Poor guy, luckily it looks like she doesn't train any martial arts.

I guess she was being too sensitive, some guys just wanna be on video dancing behind unsuspecting girls!

Poor guy, luckily it looks like she doesn't train any martial arts.
I don't know. She seemed to slug him pretty hard compared to how most girls hit.

And he was dancing within his own space. He was not even leaning in. So if he was on her video in any way it was because she was filming him in his space. People who are video chatting or recording anything should not expect others to 'behave' when they catch them on video. it is not the guy dancing imposting, it is her video herself in a way that captures him that is imposing.

Yoga Pants but they are called Leggings in the uk.

Super hard to concentrate tho in the gym when women do squats wearing them.
Yoga pants aren't the same as leggings though. Different materials.The reason I know this is absolutely not because I have a fetish for women in tight pants.

I watch a “sport” where most of the guys wear tight spandex and or shorts

Funnily enough so does all this forum LMAO

<Fedor23>
Well the question was, is it a big turn on or focus for gals like the yoga pants are for guys.

mma_e_hallman_b1_576.jpg

Yoga Pants but they are called Leggings in the uk.

Super hard to concentrate tho in the gym when women do squats wearing them.
leggings and yoga pants are not the same. And in the UK, it is the same. lol this is a case of you not knowing the difference between two distinct products.

• There are fashion leggings and tights which are not suitable for athletic use. If you wear them while doing exercise, they will either fall down, rip or get extremely wet, as they do not wick moisture.
  • There are yoga pants which can be compressed and go down to the ankle, or bellow and stop at the calf. These are designed for maximum flexibility.
  • There are also running tights and compression pants. These are flexible as well, but can rip during some flexibility exercises. How tightly then fit differs.

how is hard to concentrate in the gym, if you're supposed to there to focus on yourself and not others? when you're at the swimming pool to do you look at the bulges in mens' trucks? lol

grow up, 40-year old virgin. lol

Yoga pants.

If you’re referring to tiny girls who barely have an ass, I would agree.

But any woman over 200 pounds in yoga pants, which I see A LOT of . . . There’s no helping that.
i'm not sure why but I liked this

leggings and yoga pants are not the same. And in the UK, it is the same. lol this is a case of you not knowing the difference between two distinct products.

• There are fashion leggings and tights which are not suitable for athletic use. If you wear them while doing exercise, they will either fall down, rip or get extremely wet, as they do not wick moisture.
  • There are yoga pants which can be compressed and go down to the ankle, or bellow and stop at the calf. These are designed for maximum flexibility.
  • There are also running tights and compression pants. These are flexible as well, but can rip during some flexibility exercises. How tightly then fit differs.

how is hard to concentrate in the gym, if you're supposed to there to focus on yourself and not others? when you're at the swimming pool to do you look at the bulges in mens' trucks? lol

grow up, 40-year old virgin. lol
Sorry for not knowing as much about Women's clothing as you.

Which is it, secret cross dresser or in the closet? Little bit of column a/b?

Back