Should Arlovski retire?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1f8b6f93f5bde1144d174317c4b5c662.gif

I think he's done for like 5 years but he keeps coming back for more.

Bring back bully beatdown and let him wreck people

For years now, yes.

Dude's my favorite, but this reminds me of when King Mo beat Mark Kerr, specifically what the announcer said after the KO.

"Mark Kerr needs to find another location."

That's where at Arlovski's at now. Before he was getting close decisions, but that was just sad to watch.

Pls Stop Andrei.

Wait some weak check hook knocked him out?

1f8b6f93f5bde1144d174317c4b5c662.gif

I think he's done for like 5 years but he keeps coming back for more.
Yeahhh. He needs to stop. After getting knocked out like that? It seemed like Rozenstruik put almost nothing behind that punch too, but Arlovski just went out.

no. he's still a few (T)KO losses shy of tying Overeem

He has been KO/TKO 11 times. It is time to hang em up. CTE will be visiting soon.
giphy.gif

He's only won 3 of his last 13.

Yeah, I'd say he should have retired a long time ago.

He's been knocked out too many times. I can see him having difficulty speaking next year

He's been knocked out too many times. I can see him having difficulty speaking next year
I think he already does. I mean, his accent was always bad, but it sounds like it's gotten even harder to understand him.

Yeah, but how much will cost in doctor visits for the rest of his life?
You're ultimately right, I just wanted to give you some perspective as to why these guy's keep on fighting. It's easy money to a vet like Andrei. He'll have to get cut, because he's probably thinks he's got a few more fights left in him.

Frank Mir was on a similar pay scale. In theory he should have walked off after he beat Todd Duffee, but how do you turn down close to half a million pay cheque?

Back