Should Dueling be made legal again?

and I will bring a rocket launcher.
yQnelyMYdXr3iUwnrrfQmVq6nVNxMVo_RB0zv9JT9ItjbPEGreVbQYrqR4kpng8N3oloonAfDiiDlTqDkGmtqCqJmsFm8haDN_LPqdw-x7rKY2pU2fuC7zXFx-zQBY6l4Pxc9uw

Reactions: lsa
Mutual combat in canada is legal, but getting a judge to view it that way can be difficult.

Imagine if someone set up a pay per view card with just a bunch of duels? Not gonna lie I'll buy it for sure

That sounds pretty cool. Then we can have a ton of "ALMOST got in a duel" threads to go along with the "ALMOST got laid" and "ALMOST got in a fight" threads.
Yeah you are right. Imagine how annoying it would be.
"Bros I almost got in a duel today lucky the other guy realise I would have killed him easy"

It seems like if it were well-regulated, you could get a lot of scum to kill each other off, without the expense of investigations or the tragedy of innocent bystander casualties.

It seems like if it were well-regulated, you could get a lot of scum to kill each other off, without the expense of investigations or the tragedy of innocent bystander casualties.
Also a good excuse to finally just kill someone who annoys you.

Seattle Municipal Code 12A.06.025 lets you duel as long as other people are not harmed, property not damaged, and the fight was duly licensed or authorized by law (i guess a peace officer has to witness)

if it was legal everywhere, people would be nicer to each other.

world leaders should bang it out instead of getting Randoms civvys to fight their BS issues for them while they make up 30 years later and everyone has to deal with it

world leaders should bang it out instead of getting Randoms civvys to fight their BS issues for them while they make up 30 years later and everyone has to deal with it
Putin vs Biden the real money fight.

open combat laws should be a thing. call the cops to officiate if you dont want to die. if to the death then just go at it. after signing a consent form to combat to the death of course.

This. Especially considering war happens when politics have failed. Politicians will never learn if they never pay the price that other men pay.

Mind you we would end up with some meat heads as world leaders...

I think there was a section on duelling in 'Hitlers table talk'. It's transcriptions of dinner conversations and non war meetings. He was discussing duelling and how he had to ultimately end it under his regime due to losing too many good men and there were officers walking around taking slights over minor things so they could prove themselves.
Can't remember if it was the same book, but there was even a case of two guys duelling with pistols at 3 paces. THREE FUCKING PACES!

A duel requires honorable men…. 80% of the men in America seem to be weak cunts looking to get over anyway possible
The Republicans would bring in a pinch hitter to fight for them.

open combat laws should be a thing. call the cops to officiate if you dont want to die. if to the death then just go at it. after signing a consent form to combat to the death of course.
Make it a new reality TV show.

Back