Should extreme hair growth qualify as a disability?

hairiest-man%5B2%5D.jpg
Looks like a human/Sasquatch hybrid

We all have that one friend whose hair is just out of control. I know one guy who can’t wear socks with a low thread count because it causes intense, burning pain to his feet when he wears socks that aren’t suitable. Others need to spend thousands of dollars to control their unbelievable and out of control hair. Do you think it should qualify as a disability so people can receive financial support while they combat their hair growth?

I was unaware that lookin like a barbarian was a disability. I kinda saw it as one of life's little perks

• I work with an Armenian who I'm surprised hasn't been shot here by some hillbilly thinking he is Bigfoot

Just talk about conspiracies and say bro a lot if you are in doubt. The Armenian will reveal himself right away.

We all have that one friend whose hair is just out of control. I know one guy who can’t wear socks with a low thread count because it causes intense, burning pain to his feet when he wears socks that aren’t suitable. Others need to spend thousands of dollars to control their unbelievable and out of control hair. Do you think it should qualify as a disability so people can receive financial support while they combat their hair growth?
I think your friend has untreated diabetes by his foot pain

I had this friend who was a Sasquatch since he was a teenager.

Persians just all became handicapped

6e9b3311-8545-42a2-bdca-835f0f3ed9d2_screenshot.jpg

werewolf.gif

My hairy balls make me lose my balance here and there and it is the cause of my back problems

This one man he look like that and he come into our nail salon and waxing center. I say to him "oh no we charge extra for you!" But he just laugh and say "only eyebrow lulz". He only gets eyebrow wax so it just $10.

You can imagine though? Very crazy wax job that will been #veryexpensive over life. These people should be disabled, agree!

nkapplaud.png.png

My buddy is a gorilla and paid an obscene amount for laser hair removal on his back. They said 3-4 sessions is all it takes for the vast majority of people, with a few exceptions one might need 5-6. After session number 7 his back hair was ferocious as ever, and the technician asked him if he's Middle Eastern. He's white as they come and out thousands. I told him to sue for racial discrimination.

I know someone who did that but he was all good after about six sessions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back