?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Supasalta3000

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
My mother is pressuring me to take it im still undecided just been monitoring stuff

giphy.gif

My mother is pressuring me to take it im still undecided just been monitoring stuff
I encourage all sherdoggers to get it, but I discourage all non-sherdoggers because I want us to be the dominant force in the new world.

Edit: I got the Pfizer several months ago and I'm fine. Was a little tired the following day but that's it. Go with that dude's advice of having it done on Friday, or whatever day precedes your day off.

Yes, not only will it provide you some protection from dying or ended up in the hospital, it will make life easier for you. There's so many businesses starting to require it and who knows what other restrictions that will occur in the near future. I had no issues with both shots of Moderna.

Why? Because people telling you too?

New vaccine resistnat variants are already being discussed - what then?

Man fuck this whole god damn bullshit as shit dude. Its all about making money for this god damn MEDICAL companies that the establishment are heavily invested in. Look at their stock prices and everyhthing. FUUUUUUCK it pisses me off so bad.

I encourage all sherdoggers to get it, but I discourage all non-sherdoggers because I want us to be the dominant force in the new world.

Edit: I got the Pfizer several months ago and I'm fine. Was a little tired the following day but that's it. Go with that dude's advice of having it done on Friday, or whatever day precedes your day off.

I actually asked a monday off too, because I still felt like shit but yeah, a weekend off is a must.

Yes, not only will it provide you some protection from dying or ended up in the hospital, it will make life easier for you. There's so many businesses starting to require it and who knows what other restrictions that will occur in the near future. I had no issues with both shots of Moderna.
Yeah this is it. No public transport, multiple businesses are requiring proof. It makes no sense not to.

I took both shots. Felt fine each time. Just a little tired the day after.

I remember my mom a couple years ago yelling at my older brother who lived with her that he was going to kill her if he didn't get the flu shot.

Why? Because people telling you too?

New vaccine resistnat variants are already being discussed - what then?

Man fuck this whole god damn bullshit as shit dude. Its all about making money for this god damn MEDICAL companies that the establishment are heavily invested in. Look at their stock prices and everyhthing. FUUUUUUCK it pisses me off so bad.

Dude, grab a snickers.

giphy.gif

My first dose was AZ and 2nd was Moderna, but gave me flu symptoms that night and a terrible hangover headache the next day that lingered for nearly a week. Be prepared.

I'm going to say no to any boosters because that shit isn't worth it to me, honestly, I'd rather have COVID, pretty sure I already did during the initial outbreak and it felt like a weak cold.

Back