Should Penn use the same gameplan he used for Fitch

BJ already said what's his plan in an interview.He's coming to put him away in the first,Roidy better protect that weak ass chin of his...

He really ought to, I doubt he will take a decision against Rory, subbing him is his best chance of winning IMO

Penn's gotta go balls to the wall with BJJ.

When's the last time he really used it? It's been punch mode/punch dummy gameplans.

If he has the stamina to pull it off. Getting tired against Rory would end a lot worse though

no

because he can ko rory. the fitch tactic worked so well because it was fitch he was fighting. when you fight fight you know that if you dont take him down he will take you down. where as with rory, rory will probably keep it standing for a short while and use his reach.

Watching the Fitch fight just reaffirmed to me that Penn has almost no chance in this fight.. No cardio whatsoever at WW equals almost no chance against any top WW..

Usually yep. But not to start this shit again but BJ looks much better now. I really believe he's motivated. Whether he wins or not I dont know but he wont have the excuse of not being ready because he looks good.

I'm not a fighter, but I think he should. Look at Rory's fight with Condit. When they were scrambling, Condit often ended in a very dominating position.

I think BJ should initiate the grappling.

Can't wait for this fight!

I think he was motivated against Fitch and I think he used the right gameplan. I think he is just too small to handle the WW's. I mean has he ever gassed at LW? He is gassing in WW fights because the guys he is fighting are just putting to much pressure on him, pressure that LW's can't

Back