Should Sherdog Change the Name of This Forum to "UFC and Bellator Discussion"?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
There are so many Bellator questions on here that they might as well. Not a lot of people want to put their Bellator post in Worldwide UFC because it gets so little viewership. Or, any other ideas?

Did you enjoy Bellator 198 by the way?

No. Just UFC and GOATs discussion, which includes our lovely fat Fedor

Posting 'big name' Bellator fights is alright by me, but I don't make the rules and it doesn't really bother me either way.
I enjoyed the show. Most or all 1st round finishes though.

Good idea I like, we can talk about Pride and Strikeforce why not Bellator as well? they are big leagues to me

EDaf_qnr7tShOi_6MZ-9J666M79acR2nFp0ZHtQSpemb3_8jUXWwjTrv8B43u_VpwFPeM9nr3wWV3bJN2jqEBjKjCgizqAkG=w390-h220-nc

Fedor vs. Mir's popcorn level is comparable if not greater than some UFC cards, I see no problem putting it here.

f2 used to be called the Heavyweight forum, any heavyweight fights, i.e. fights generating enough media and fan attention deserves to be here. Stop hating TS and just enjoy the popcorn.

We saw why Dana White doesn't want Fedor in any of his promotions.

Should be called ufc/fedor/wmma hate/145 and under hate thread

why not?? arent Bellator fighters treated better than UFC fighters?

Unless the mods admit (for the site ownership) that they get money from the UFC to monopolize the discussion, then combine them if you want.

No thanks

Bellator isn't worth discussing most of the time and they just allow in the heavies when it is worth discussing anyway.

Just leave it how it is.

Also add "obsession of what Rogan thinks" thread

Ideally we would have a specific forum for each organization (ONE, KSW, UFC, Bellator etc.).

Back