Social Should they ban assault weapons in the US?

Should they ban assault weapons in the US?

• Total voters
Let's "circle back" to that in a minute. Is it your contention that there should be no limit to what weapons a civilian can buy?

You should probably be quiet if you can't say what "well regulated" means, after throwing it out there like it was the be all end all.

You should probably be quiet if you can't say what "well regulated" means, after throwing it out there like it was the be all end all.

I see you're too scared to admit there should be limits to what arms civilians can own because you know it runs counter to your narrative.

Again, that doesn’t not mean regulate what weapons people can own.

you make me sad

Then you believe people should be able to buy any military weapon they want, correct? If that's your position then we're all good, I'm just looking for consistency.

regulate: control or supervise by means of rules and regulations.

The adverb "well" here's implies "throughly", as in a throughly controlled or supervised.

So in this context it means a throughly controlled/supervised militia.

I see you're too scared to admit there should be limits to what arms civilians can own because you know it runs counter to your narrative.

Says the guy who underlines and bolds "well regulated" as an argument and then can't say what it means. :rolleyes:

The only person you're making look bad here is you. I'm gonna move on now. Nice chatting with you.

Says the guy who underlines and bolds "well regulated" as an argument and then can't say what it means. :rolleyes:

The only person you're making look bad here is you. I'm gonna move on now. Nice chatting with you.

So you still can't say whether you think there should be limits to what weapons a civilian can buy? Are you really such a coward that you can't answer that?

regulate: control or supervise by means of rules and regulations.

The adverb "well" here's implies "throughly", as in a throughly controlled or supervised.

So in this context it means a throughly controlled/supervised militia.

Here we go. Thanks.

So you think the 2nd says that thorough government control of the right to keep and bear arms being necessary for a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? That's pretty fuckin' dumb. Thorough control by the government is a total contradiction of shall not be infringed. Any honest person who isn't retarded should think maybe they've got that wrong.

EDIT: My bad. Thought you were the other dipshit.

Then you believe people should be able to buy any military weapon they want, correct? If that's your position then we're all good, I'm just looking for consistency.

Yes

The government doesn't have the right to regulate shit when it comes to right of the people to own firearms. All those who hate freedom and want to take away the rights of normal fucking people as a knee jerk response whenever a sick fuck shoots up some place can shove it up your ass. One of the main reasons the second amendment was put in place was to fight the fucking government should they step too far out of line. So ofcourse they will do everything they can to regulate that right out.

Not happening. Not giving up shit.

So you still can't say whether you think there should be limits to what weapons a civilian can buy? Are you really such a coward that you can't answer that?

If it's an arm then the government is prohibited from prohibiting non-criminals from possessing it. Pretty simple shit.

Before you say something stupid like I think people should have nukes, I don't. I think we should add an Amendment outlawing those, biological weapons, chemical weapons, and explosives.

Here we go. Thanks.

So you think the 2nd says that thorough government control of the right to keep and bear arms being necessary for a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? That's pretty fuckin' dumb. Thorough control by the government is a total contradiction of shall not be infringed. Any honest person who isn't retarded should think maybe they've got that wrong.

So civilians should be able to buy any weapon they want, correct?

Yes

The government doesn't have the right to regulate shit when it comes to right of the people to own firearms. All those who hate freedom and want to take away the rights of normal fucking people as a knee jerk response whenever a sick fuck shoots up some place can shove it up your ass. One of the main reasons the second amendment was put in place was to fight the fucking government should they step too far out of line. So ofcourse they will do everything they can to regulate that right out.

Not happening. Not giving up shit.

So as long as I don't have a criminal record I should be able to buy a Stinger, correct?

If it's an arm then the government is prohibited from prohibiting non-criminals from possessing it. Pretty simple shit.

Before you say something stupid like I think people should have nukes, I don't. I think we should add an Amendment outlawing those, biological weapons, chemical weapons, and explosives.

If I don't have a criminal record I should be able to buy a bazooka or a Stinger, correct?

If I don't have a criminal record I should be able to buy a bazooka or a Stinger, correct?

Until the Amendment is amended, that's the law. Kinda like if you want to outlaw a word you need to add an amendment. That's how the Constitution works. At least if you're honest.

Until the Amendment is amended, that's the law. Kinda like if you want to outlaw a word you need to add an amendment. That's how the Constitution works. At least if you're honest.

So you believe that people should be able to buy any weapon they want, including a Stinger or bazooka, correct? That's what you believe the "genius" founders intended with their wording, correct?

So you believe that people should be able to buy any weapon they want, including a Stinger or bazooka, correct? That's what you believe the "genius" founders intended with their wording, correct?

Between that post and this one, what's not clear? Do you need mommy to sit you down and explain plain English, Mr. "Well Regulated"?

Correct. Freedom is awesome.

Cool, I don't see any problem with everyone having a bazooka or Stinger, I mean, what could possibly go wrong? A bad guy with a bazooka goes on a rampage then I'm sure a good guy with a bazooka will solve the problem, amirite?

So a Stinger or bazooka should not be allowed, correct?

That would actually be awesome. I think cannons, mortars, and lots of other artillery should also be allowed. I don't see what harm it could do for the populace to be well armed against the tyranny of the government. It will in fact act as a great deterrent for government officials who think they can do whatever the fuck they want, that and the qualified immunity doctrine being removed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back