Opinion Should they ban assault weapons?

Should they ban assault weapons?

• Total voters
"We don't want to take all your guns" ..... "quote Aussie system".

<JagsKiddingMe>

Buybacks are horseshit. You never get back what you paid. I could take my $1200 Para to one and they'd offer me fucking $300 for it. Fuck that.

Do you think Australians don't have guns?

I know they have them, I know they're also stupid hard to get, you have to store them in fucking ridiculous ways.

About 1/3 of my male friends own guns, it's not impossible it's just effort.

I couldn't be bothered with the application process so I don't.

And I've got kids so id store them properly regardless.

Do you think Australians don't have guns?

I think he is more referring to the registration leading to the very easy forced buy back(confiscation imo) of certain types of guns. I just think it is disingenuous to say, we don't want your guns/nobody is coming for them and then in the next breath talk about wanting to take semi auto centerfire rifles or point to Aus(that did exactly that).

They should ban assault weapons sure but much more importantly how about realizing some folks are fucking nuts. About getting the gun sure it was a little easier but the kid would of gotten it anyway ....... just a click on the dark Web n he can have it mailed to him maybe cost 3 times as much but u think crazy gives a fuck?

It's fucking pathetic an sick that every time guns are used in a crime it's the guns fault ......

I don't think you should have anything above 3 shots. You know like a bird gun or deer rifle. This military hardware is ridiculous and not in line with what founders had in mind since people like referring to that so much. Back then arms were single shot.

Anyway the Constitution is malleable anyway. Like yes we have free speech but can't commit fraud, sexual harassment, threats, and all sorts of other things which are speech but against the law

They will just adjust the name and platform.

Hell it might ve a good thing...

But on the real, if ypu ever had to be range safety or share a range then chances are you understand that not every person that has access to a firearm, should.

We have some severely absent minded people out there and I dont want them carrying.

We should ban the term assault weapon though as its such a biased misleading statement just like "Dreamers".

They will just adjust the name and platform.

Hell it might ve a good thing...

But on the real, if ypu ever had to be range safety or share a range then chances are you understand that not every person that has access to a firearm, should.

We have some severely absent minded people out there and I dont want them carrying.

Agreed but that's a far deeper problem in society, those same absent minded people also drive 4000 lb vehicles at 65 mph on the daily.

Last edited:
They should ban assault weapons sure but much more importantly how about realizing some folks are fucking nuts. About getting the gun sure it was a little easier but the kid would of gotten it anyway ....... just a click on the dark Web n he can have it mailed to him maybe cost 3 times as much but u think crazy gives a fuck?

It's fucking pathetic an sick that every time guns are used in a crime it's the guns fault ......
Its not the guns fault. It's crazy persons fault. But thats ot the point. Point is you limit access to very destructive devices because you cant control people and what they might do. Same reason we cant build nukes or sarin bombs

I don't think you should have anything above 3 shots. You know like a bird gun or deer rifle. This military hardware is ridiculous and not in line with what founders had in mind since people like referring to that so much. Back then arms were single shot.

<36>

latest

How do you feel about repeating cannons with quick change cylinders.

<36>

latest

How do you feel about repeating cannons with quick change cylinders.
He didn't send that message to me via quill written on parchment and sent via carrier pigeon or messenger on horseback so I didn't choose to respond.

He didn't send that message to me via quill written on parchment and sent via carrier pigeon or messenger on horseback so I didn't choose to respond.
The real intent behind the First Amendment; the founding fathers could never have conceived of things such as radio, television and the internet.

The Texas Church shooter was stopped by a man with an AR-15.

There are millions of guns in the United States of America. There is no way you are going to ban or remove all of them also different states may allow you to own them. I can own pretty much any gun where I live and I have 75 round drum magazines. Chicago has strict guns laws and the gun crime there is high.

Last edited:
The gun ban wouldn't stop a determined shooter. They need to have a serious security system in place at schools. It's the only realistic measure that will be able to show actual results. Make it like you're going to an NFL game or the airport. A gun ban in America is pointless, and impossible.

Back