Should Tim Kennedy appeal his loss to the NSAC?

Fine, but when he loses he has to have his vocal cords removed and his tear ducts cauterized.

He's being a baby. And the only reason Yoel was rocked in the 1st place is because he is a glove holding yarnball

He believes he was wrong so should he appeal? Yes. Should his appeal be successful? I personally don't think so.

Then why did the majority of people on here pick Gus as the winner over Jones - a Swede? You are angry and misguided. Hope you feel better soon.

Ignore this guy, dude. He's got some problems with American fighters, it's clouded his judgement, and there's clearly not a thing that any grown, mature individual can say to him to make he himself view the situation with an unbiased and mature perspective. His time on this account is limited. Whether he continues to act like a spoiled child under future screen names remains to be seen. It won't surprise me if he does, and one day he'll grow weary of starting new accounts.

And on the subject, is there an ignore option on this forum? If I don't ever have to read that dude's posts, I'll be a better human being myself.

Maybe Kennedy should have stayed focused instead of showboating to the crowd during the delay. Stupid mistake. He got hammered and lost like a bitch in fetal position.

I don't see the point. However you feel about what happened, whichever side you're on the technical result would do little to change anyone's feeling one way or the other imo.

Nothing bad is going to happen if he does appeal it. He might as well take a shot.

The ref giving Romero 30 more seconds to rest IS more ref intervention. If theres not ref, Tim Kennedy finishes him for sure.

You make a good point about ref intervention, but Kennedy finishing him is in no way for sure.

I voted no. But I kind of hope it does go to the commission. This way, all the evidence will come out and Yoel will be exonerated from any wrong doing, and at the same time Tim will out himself as an even bigger whinger. I wonder if he will bring his mum in to testify like BJ did?

Nice work by the corner to give Yoel more time to recover. He was on dream street even after the 3rd round started. Give him credit for taking out Kennedy, but the extra time definitely benefited him.

Kennedy actually helped Romero by approaching his corner and bought him even more time.

He won't have any success. It was a UFC cutman who had him sitting there and Kennedy grabbed Romero's glove so good luck with that

Of course tim has every right to appeal, but IMO he should concentrate his energy in building up the rematch. Give interviews, shoot promos, stir shit. Get the UFC hype machine on board and the rematch will be the main event on some smaller card=profit.

Kennedy held Romero's glove to land the punches that got him rocked in the first place. So unless Kennedy was want to really solidify himself as not only a cry baby and a hypocrite then no he shouldn't.

so Tim Kennedy decides whats what now? i coulda swore thats what they have a ref for in the cage.

What??? I'm saying, you can't say that "they both got a break" and make it sound like a benefit to both fighters because it wasn't. I never said anything about Kennedy calling the shots.

I voted no. But I kind of hope it does go to the commission. This way, all the evidence will come out and Yoel will be exonerated from any wrong doing, and at the same time Tim will out himself as an even bigger whinger. I wonder if he will bring his mum in to testify like BJ did?

Great point. I wish I voted "yes"! I would actually watch that trial for the laughs.

Back