Should "Touching Gloves" (MID-FIGHT) be a DQ or Foul?

I can mostly agree tbh. Like I hate how people say Khamzat "fought dirty" against Kevin Holland for "doing a fake glove touch" when Khamzat never agreed to a glove touch and wanted to dive in on a takedown

i agree.

a quick glove touch to start the round is ok. but seeing cerrone, yair, and mckucko garry hug it out every round or touch gloves like 'yeah you got me with that one bro' is super annoying.

but since i dont pay for fights i'll let it slide.

I don't mind a glove touch after an accidental near low blow or something, just to say, "No worries; let's keep going." At the start of each round or after the horn is fine too. But besides that, you're in a fight. Fight.

I guess it has never pissed me off to the point like it has done to some. Anyway a warning with point deductions for both if they continue doing it. It seems like a thing that would burn Dana's ass if there is a lot of mid-fight touching of gloves.

Or you could take the Mayweather approach and hit the guy trying to glove touch or hug you. The rules are "protect yourself at all times."

I don't think this kind of thing can really be regulated - especially in open stance fighting (southpaw vs orthodox) lead hand fighting can pretty easily look like dapping each other up. (OP has boxing experience? Should know this lol) Where would you draw the line to make it into a rule? That being said, mid-combat comradery is annoying as fuck and OP is right about that. Worst example by far was Adesanya vs Silva. Can't believe some people think that was a good fight. Fucking lame.

Back