Should UFC invest in E-Sports?

It's no different than your fat non athlete ass watching elite athletes play a game

Nope, then I'm at least watching athletes do amazing things, not some other fat fuck do nothing.

See how you your logic is flawed you dumb fuck?

Nope, then I'm at least watching athletes do amazing things, not some other fat fuck do nothing.

See how you your logic is flawed you dumb fuck?
You're logic is flawed, you're watching professionals . Same reason people watch pool or golf or poker. At least in those cases the viewers also play the game they are watching. Meanwhile your fat ass has never competed in a sport above the elementary level but watch pro mma

he's already more popular than Conor McGregor. maybe Mayweather can fight him on the UFC PPV to break the record.

He's going be outearning him soon too. Last I heard couple months ago he was raining in $$500k per week. He's even more popular now.

Welcome to 2018, people.

With each generation, our species becomes more and more bizarre

You're logic is flawed, you're watching professionals . Same reason people watch pool or golf or poker. At least in those cases the viewers also play the game they are watching. Meanwhile your fat ass has never competed in a sport above the elementary level but watch pro mma

You enjoy watching your "professional" video game players show off their impressive skills, bro. Nobody is stopping you from being that lame. Just embrace it. Don't get bent out of shape because someone on the internet made fun of the incredibly embarrassing way you spend your free time.

You enjoy watching your "professional" video game players show off their impressive skills, bro. Nobody is stopping you from being that lame. Just embrace it. Don't get bent out of shape because someone on the internet made fun of the incredibly embarrassing way you spend your free time.
I don't watch but I understand the massive following and investment potential. Yea we get it you're a typical fat ass who hypocritically laughs at others

I don't watch but I understand the massive following and investment potential. Yea we get it you're a typical fat ass who hypocritically laughs at others

Aww, now your shying away from your passion. Sorry that I made you feel bad for being an embarrassment.

Aww, now your shying away from your passion. Sorry that I made you feel bad for being an embarrassment.

lol it's not my passion, ive never played fortnite and don't own any consoles except an old PS3 we use as a kids blu-ray player. I'm just not a dense fat fuck redneck peckerwood like you who can't see the value in e-sports. I mean pretty much every athlete with money, even other pro sports team owners are all investing in e-sports. Why do you think people enjoy watching world series of poker or golf or pool or bowling?

lol it's not my passion, ive never played fortnite and don't own any consoles except an old PS3 we use as a kids blu-ray player. I'm just not a dense fat fuck redneck peckerwood like you who can't see the value in e-sports. I mean pretty much every athlete with money, even other pro sports team owners are all investing in e-sports. Why do you think people enjoy watching world series of poker or golf or pool or bowling?

You seem pretty defensive there little buddy. Once again, I'm sorry for shitting on your embarrassing passion that you are now inexplicably trying to distance yourself from. I'm also sad for your community that you have kids.

You seem pretty defensive there little buddy. Once again, I'm sorry for shitting on your embarrassing passion that you are now inexplicably trying to distance yourself from. I'm also sad for your community that you have kids.
<36>

Thank you for not refuting the truth.

It's only embarrassing if someone feels embarrassed. Who's embarrassed?

You're clearly upset about something though.

It's only embarrassing if someone feels embarrassed. Who's embarrassed?

You're clearly upset about something though.

Nope, but you must be embarrassed, since you just had to @ me about it.

Nope, but you must be embarrassed, since you just had to @ me about it.

If I was embarrassed I just wouldn't admit to doing it. That's how embarrassment works.

Oh, thanks doctor. You embarrassing fuck.

I don't know what's bothering you, but I recommend talking to someone about it. You shouldn't bottle things up.

I don't know what's bothering you, but I recommend talking to someone about it. You shouldn't bottle things up.

Thanks again. Nor should you. Let this dark energy out.

You embarrassment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back