should ufc punish Conor and give him a title eliminator bout?

he's a prizefighter, so book him vs GSP, Nate, or whoever, but no more title shots. He will never defend and has ruined two divisions over many years now. Even if he or Dana says that he will defend if he gets another belt, we already know it's a lie. He'll say he got colitis or something and will NEVER defend. When Khabib loses his own belt, maybe they can scrap.

It’s hard for a person to see if he has some dude’s Blarney Stones sitting on his chin. And all reason is lost. All they can think of is polishing the old shillelagh.
Ask your mum about polishing my shillelagh and while your at it ask her if she enjoyed my potatoes across the bridge of her nose while her tongue was buried in my bog hole.

Dana looked dissapointed and there was a chance that the card get canceled (rose almost pulled out).
will ufc try to punish conor with a non title bout so he will receive lower paycheck to teach him a lesson?
if that's the case give him lee or tony if he can recover in time.
The UFC could give him any fight he wants against anyone he wants. The problem lies in the fact that he DOESN'T WANT any fight.

Conor has his own set of rules and he fights whoever he wants.

You know they aren’t going to, why even ask.

The ufc loves the publicity, and that’s what McGregor was looking for.

Win win as far as Dana is concerned.

They'll do absolutely nott'n. Honestly, he's their cash cow so that's that.

Any fight Conor gets is the fight he wants, your delusional if you think the UFC and Conor have to type of relationship where he gets told what to do.

The UFC's relationship with Conor is much more like a boxer + a promoter, it's a partnership.

Dana looked dissapointed and there was a chance that the card get canceled (rose almost pulled out).
will ufc try to punish conor with a non title bout so he will receive lower paycheck to teach him a lesson?
if that's the case give him lee or tony if he can recover in time.

Conor is going to get massive PPV points no matter what type of fight he is in, he's bigger than a UFC title.

Back