Sick Baby 1, Cub Swanson 0

Clear sinus Cub KO’s Ortega in the 1st

A new entry into the hallowed halls of mythic unbeatable fighters.

Sea-level Cain, full camp Mendes, TRTtor, efficient McGregor, motivated Penn, Chuck with that look in his eyes, 100% Hendricks, and now clear sinus Cub.

Last edited:
A new entry into the hallowed halls of mythic unbeatable fighters.

Sea-level Cain, full camp Mendes, TRTtor, Chuck with that look in his eyes, 100% Hendricks, and now clear sinus Cub.
No motivated BJ? <JerryWWF>

If I'm cutting weight the last thing I want to do is be around some neurotic dad's sick baby. Fuck that guy.

No excuses, but that can't help

That "fan" (the kids dad) should be pimp-slapped for that shit.

What an inconsiderate a-hole.
Sorry my kids really wanted to get a picture with gsp. i didnt have enough money to go to ufc 217, so i got them cub swanson instead.

honestly like.... why would some dumbass dad think that his daughter will one day grow up and say "hey look, its a picture of me and Cub Swanson'... 12 years from now when this girl is in highschool nobody in her class is going to have a fucking clue who Cub Swanson is lol, what a dumbass.

The one guy slipped through Cub was Max Holloway now he's the champ.

If I'm cutting weight the last thing I want to do is be around some neurotic dad's sick baby. Fuck that guy.

No excuses, but that can't help
Pretty sure fighters are shaking fans' hands all week prior to their fight...that's a ton of germs.

Cub is just trying to blame a harmless little baby who can't possibly defend herself.

Pretty sure fighters are shaking fans' hands all week prior to their fight...that's a ton of germs.

Cub is just trying to blame a harmless little baby who can't possibly defend herself.

Shaking hands with people who aren't sick is not the same as holding a SICK BABY. IDK about this whole story, but that comparison was just dumb as DUCK!

Oh shit, instant rematch is only option.

Desniffled Cub via KO

ddfff8866cd1b37559af32a0e.gif

Damn albini is sick?!??

Is it just me or has like button disappeared for everybody?

Back