Sigma Elon Musk now lives in a $50,000 shed in Boca Chica

Well, if he’s happy living in the cube, that’s fine.

Why is everyone so concerned about how billionaires spend their money?

Do people bother your broke asses when you're spending your food stamps?

Mind your own business people.

Damn ive never heard anyone sound like more of a wanker. That is quite an achievement.

Actually, it is their business when they are getting underpaid for their work just so that some billionaire can maximize profits.

And funnily enough, yes they do bother people with footstamps when they try to take those footstamps away.

I dont need govt assistance but have sympathy for those that do. The fact that you dont give a fuck about such people and are proud of not giving a fuck is one of these things that makes me want to watch the world burn to the ground.

Youre genuinely a waste of sperm. Fuck you.

How will it hold up to a hurricane?
I forgot this was in texas. he has that shitty house and crappy weather probably a lot of bugs too. he should build one of these anti flood things on it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dam-filled-WATER-house-dry-27-inch-flood.html
3bf565194004a27f3cca3387290912a4.jpg

he works nonstop, his home is like where he stores his clothes

Damn ive never heard anyone sound like more of a wanker. That is quite an achievement.

Actually, it is their business when they are getting underpaid for their work just so that some billionaire can maximize profits.

And funnily enough, yes they do bother people with footstamps when they try to take those footstamps away.

I dont need govt assistance but have sympathy for those that do. The fact that you dont give a fuck about such people and are proud of not giving a fuck is one of these things that makes me want to watch the world burn to the ground.

Youre genuinely a waste of sperm. Fuck you.

First and foremost my post flew right over your head it seems.

I was making fun of people who hold billionaires and their spending to a level of scrutiny that they don't even hold themselves upto.

It's hypocritical when you're spending your chump change irresponsibly to turn around and criticise billionaires.

So I was making fun of the hypocrites who hold billionaires to a different standard than they hold themselves upto, which is totally fair. I wasn't making fun of all poor people.

And what's that about getting underpaid?
The market determines the value of your work, if you're being under paid based on your market value then you can take your expertise elsewhere, and if the market determines that your work is worth what you think it's worth then you'll naturally find a higher offer elsewhere.

Or you can be self employed that solves that.

Again my post was making fun of people who like to hypocritically criticise billionaires for their spending.

The food stamps was hyperbolic for comedic purposes. I was not making fun of all food stamps people. Just the hypothetical portion that would trade their food stamps for drugs etc...( other forms of irresponsible spending) and then turn around and shit on billionaires for owning 3 mansions . It's hypocritical.

Either way you got too heated over a light hearted jab at folks who criticise billionaires. It says alot more about you than anything.

I hope your food stamps application goes through. Good luck out there sherbro.

It must be cold out.

50 grand for THAT?

Value must be in the land it sits on and the appliances/furniture inside.

Isn't he busy in court over fraud charges with Solar City ?

Back