Sigma Males

There are much more. The authors of this theory made a lot of categories that describe collective relations. And if an average sherdogger was not as lazy, omega would be used instead of beta.

The authors of this theory have also admitted it's hogwash.

what about...Alpha Sigma....or Sigma Alpha? Are these new categories now as well?
All of these terms have been around forever... Sigma males is nothing new, some dopes are just popularizing it. Just like gamma or omega males. All stupid shit to amuse unemployed people.

So it's basically incels?

BTW bro.. I'm giving you a like because your OP was well written and you put a lot of work on it.

9c2accca-8d17-45da-8df9-9d9be56ddc2a_text.gif

I remember when Zack tried to join the Rigmas.
good-morning-miss-bliss-season-1-13-clubs-and-cliques-zack-joins-rigmas-hazing-pledging-mark-paul-gosselaar-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

Omega probably is non alpha lone wolf

Aka some guy bullied at school

Sigma is like alpha lone wolf like clint eastwood in westerns or bukowski in his novels or you in red bull armor

Either way this is retarded lol
Ty that makes sense to me. Ever seen the movie "the omega man" its like i am legend but old school

So we're all familiar with the two categories in our social hierarchy of dominance: Betas and Alphas. But recently the internet has identified a third category

Sigma Males.

"But Diogenes", you may ask, "you've shattered my worldview; how can there be more social rankings outside of alphas and betas?"

Well my sweet child, allow me to elucidate this matter.

You see, you've simply been looking at this from a binary perspective Chadness must be graphed on a matrix, not a straight line.

So what exactly is a Sigma male?

Dictionary.com identifies a Sigma Male as: "a popular, successful, but highly independent and self-reliant man. Another term for a sigma male is a lone wolf."

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/sigma-male/

Now lets break down the differences between Alphas and sigmas:

Alphas:

Charismatic, Outgoing, Ladies men, social butterflies, confident

Fictional Alphas:
-Tony Stark
-Fonzie
-Van Wilder
-Bronn from Game of Thrones

Sigmas:

Reclusive, Serious, Confident, strategic, Ladies men

Fictional Sigmas:
-Wolverine
-The Hound From Game of Thrones
-The Wolf from Pulp Fiction
-The Punisher

Here are some examples of Sigma absolutely asserting their dominance in the wild

Discuss

@TidWell @Oceanmachine

Wait, I can't really see Wolverine or damn Punisher harassing people or getting hosed off a lawn in docile fashion, let alone being in a place where they would need to be...

Am I missing something here?

*edit*
Sigma is like alpha lone wolf like clint eastwood in westerns or bukowski in his novels or you in red bull armor
Great callback, those threads were really enjoyable @snowbro

Last edited:
Wait, I can't really see Wolverine or damn Punisher harassing people or getting hosed off a lawn in docile fashion, let alone being in a place where they would need to be...

Am I missing something here?
Sigma is on a spectrum. The men in those videos are more Sigma than Wolverine and Punisher

Back