Sign here if you don't care about fighter pay.

No I don't think it was at all correlated, It was a monster card filled with know exciting fighters
Not to mention but something like Fig/Garbrandt should've been a banger regardless, and instead wound up being a relatively dull affair even with the extra bonuses.

Nothing guarantees anything.

If you care about the sport, you care about fighter pay. If you're a trashy inbred moron who just wants sloppy brawls and big knockouts without caring about the level of talent, technique and competition then whatever...go drink Mountain Dew. The better pay the athletes get, the better rights, the better sponsors, the better TV/streaming deals (where they actually get a % of it etc) will lead to a better sport, better fighters, deeper divisions, more global appeal and prevalence, healthier fighters etc. And ultimately it will lead to cooler shit happening too.

Meh I kinda prefer the old school more underground vibe.

Not to mention but something like Fig/Garbrandt should've been a banger regardless, and instead wound up being a relatively dull affair even with the extra bonuses.

Nothing guarantees anything.
Yeah for example, Aljo just grapple fucked and back packed his fight the whole fight.... as per usual.

Does a bonus change this? Clearly not.

do pro fighters watch you at your job for entertainment purposes?
I could be a teacher, theoretically spending time teaching an mma fighters child about the world around them.
I could be paving the roads they drive their super cars on

I do not think they'd give a flying fuck what I got paid, regardless of what I did. Because it's simply, not normal to do so.

So all the silly people that think fighter pay is an issue that needs to be addressed, send me a pm, especially if you have web design experience.

I have a wonderful idea to increase fighter pay

I'm as serious as Dana's doctor that gave him 10 years to live...

Aka sign here if you want more shitty Apex cards
Apex ironically should be increasing fighter pay considering it decreases the organizations costs.

Instead the UFC just took the savings to higher shittier fighters for their shittier cards to fulfill their ESPN deal.

Aka sign here if you want more hooted Apex cards
images

Back