*SIGN HERE* If you were one of the CASUALS who bought into the Sugar hype... (for pardoning)

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So you drank the UFC kool aid and ran with the “this kid is special”, “future champ”, “Sugar show”, “he’s got the ‘it’ factor”, etc. corny hype rhetoric?

It’s okay, we’ll pardon you... Just OWN UP my Sherbros and put some hespect back on your name.

marlon-vera-sean-omalley-ufc-252-1.jpg

So you drank the UFC kool aid and ran with the “this kid is special”, “future champ”, “Sugar show”, “he’s got the ‘it’ factor”, etc. corny hype rhetoric?

It’s okay, we’ll pardon you... Just OWN UP my Sherbros and put some hespect back on your name.

marlon-vera-sean-omalley-ufc-252-1.jpg

Currently bathing in all the plastic paddy tears. What a glorious morning. Nothing funnier than seeing a plastic self-promoting weight bully get exposed. Like the song goes, plastic "Irish Eyes" are crying today.

people so dumb here,its not about win/lose its about how its done,the
guy clearly injured himself and yes if you going to fight a guy like marlon vera
with 1 leg from the start you going to lose,wait for the medical report
and be quiet

Not necessarily “future champ,” but I definitely thought he was an elite (or potentially elite) talent. And he’s clearly very talented. But with injuries appending twice in fights already, he may be one of those injury-prone fighters who is just going to constantly be derailed by this. Or maybe he’s just not as good as I thought. Hard to say, we’ll have to see how his next couple of fights go.

I don't think the hype train is derailed. He actually looked good in then fight until the injury. Still i can't stand him though

I'll sign here, he still fits all the labels you listed.

Will wait for his next fight hoping he works on his injury prone status (whether that was a result of Chito blasting that leg or not).

See you in a few months, one loss doesn't mean he's done. Save your pardon.

people so dumb here,its not about win/lose its about how its done,the
guy clearly injured himself and yes if you going to fight a guy like marlon vera
with 1 leg from the start you going to lose,wait for the medical report
and be quiet

Don’t double down on your mistake, if you bought into the hype just admit it and move on.

The fight got STOPPED because O’Malley went limp, not because of injury(which Vera caused).

I covered it in my thread right after the fight, there’s a slow mo video:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-because-o’malley-went-limp-flash-ko.4127483/

I didn't feel strongly either way about him. He just seemed like a guy they thought they could push. His striking was interesting but clearly wild and unrefined, and mostly effective because he had reach and was fighting lower level guys.

Don’t double down on your mistake, if you bought into the hype just admit it and move on.

The fight got STOPPED because O’Malley went limp, not because of injury(which Vera caused).

I covered it in my thread right after the fight, there’s a slow mo video:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-because-o’malley-went-limp-flash-ko.4127483/

you really think that lame kick tore his entire leg? I've never seen someone limp that badly you're just delusional hater that going to convince himself every rising star is a bum

Thought he was just a rainbow colored Snoop Dawg

you really think that lame kick tore his entire leg? I've never seen someone limp that badly you're just delusional hater that going to convince himself every rising star is a bum
Do you not find it strange how after that kick he immediately switched stances and before the obvious slip / mis step occurs his foot / ankle was clearly numb ?

Yes, that 'lame' kick to the Sean's peroneal nerve is what did the damage.

Back