Sign The Petition #FreeNickDiaz

who cares, dude is a drama queen and barely fought in last few years. He's gone, quit crying you idiots.

BJ Penn at the airport

Nate Diaz just shared the link Om Twitter.

Hopefully he just stays retired so he doesn't cry after he loses.....again.

Even better... after he gets popped at 244 and gets 10 years who will he fight at ufc 633?

I wonder if his fans will be saying instant title shot or bust?

UFC in the year 2020 will be way past event 244.

stick it to the man. touch the man with the jab

absolutely fucking ridiculous. 5 year ban based on 3 sketchy drug tests and the worst case scenario is that he was baked for a fight.... Complete and utter overkill. #freenickdiaz

You're from Alabama? That explains a lot, unless you made a fake account.

It is so funny to see how pissed you are defending a dude that does not even know that you exist, and if he knew he would not give a shit.

He did something wrong knowing that it is wrong, so I am happy that he got the infraction he got. I hope that he gets 10 extra years of suspension.

For some reason it's hilarious when you phrase it as Nick Diaz's next fight will be in 2020.

It sounds so futuristic.

MMAJunkie reports Nick Diaz has failed his drug test after his decision loss to reigning Lightweight and Welterweight Champio, Sage Northcutt at UFC 244. When asked to comment on the situation, Nick stated, "It's whatever."

It is so funny to see how pissed you are defending a dude that does not even know that you exist, and if he knew he would not give a shit.

He did something wrong knowing that it is wrong, so I am happy that he got the infraction he got. I hope that he gets 10 extra years of suspension.

I doubt many people are "pissed" much but rationale people tend to have sympathy for others and do feel bad when they see someones life/career fall apart for breaking a rule that was very very minor.

It's the same reason so many people advocate for people who are in prison for non violent crimes. A caring and respected society tends to try to look out for those who are being abused by people with power who are on some sort of ego trip that they feel the need to throw the book at others for very minor things.

UFC will be dead before Nick is allowed to fight again. Am I right?

Your petition is so lame and pathetic.

"Use of medical marijuana". LMFAO!! Medical??? The dude smoked that shit because he is an addict to it. He won't die if he stops using it.

"Mr. Diaz" hahahahaha it is so funny that someone like him is called a "Mister" hahaha

I agree that the suspension is unfair though, 10 years was the correct punishment!

Do you seriously think that Barack Obama will give a fuck about your little Nick Diaz?

I doubt many people are "pissed" much but rationale people tend to have sympathy for others and do feel bad when they see someones life/career fall apart for breaking a rule that was very very minor.

It's the same reason so many people advocate for people who are in prison for non violent crimes. A caring and respected society tends to try to look out for those who are being abused by people with power who are on some sort of ego trip that they feel the need to throw the book at others for very minor things.

Come on!! We are talking about Nick Diaz here!

Americans are extremely black and white when it comes to criminals. It's why we have more people in prison than fucking CHINA.

out from under pixelated's thumb, I see

OT, so bummed about Nick's sentencing, esp with him not even being able to associate w other fighters outside the cage

Yes I served my 3 Months of AV hell like a Boss

Nick wasnt baked for this fight ya dummiess. he probably smoked in the weeks or days leading up to the fight. highly doubt he would go in to a fight stoned

Back