Signs point to the UFC's potential switch-bait Khabib with Conor/Ferguson

It wouldn't surprise me, anything is possible with UFC these days.

IMO Conor was ducking Tony not Khabib.
Tony has nothing for Conor, he could easily beat Conor but brings zero to the table in terms of PPV because the guy is a complete nobody. Not to mention, a fucking weirdo.
Khabib is a draw and has his own fan base. He's the only guy in LW who is big enough to go B Side to Conor.
Win, Lose or Draw I think this is Conors last fight at LW. He won't defend the belt. He'll do a 170 against GSP if he beats Khabib or a 170 against Nate if he loses.
I think he has 3 fights left on his contract and he won't re-sign as a fighter. The UFC will have to cut him in as a promoter.

Last edited:
Actually , Ferguson is a nightmare stylisticly for Conor . Hes basically Nate 2.0

giphy.gif

I'd say Conor has been game-planning like this for the last two years.

Khabib (W) GSP (W) Woodley (W or L) retire
Khabib (W) GSP (L) Nate (W or L) retire
Khabib (L) Nate (W) Khabib 2 (W or L) retire
Khabib (L) Nate (L) Retire

Ferguson, Lee, Barbosa, all those guys have nothing for Conor. He'll never fight them.

Earlier this week, 28th of August, I created this thread (same one you're seeing now), and after about 5,700+ views, it got swept under the rug called the sub-forum named The Wasteland. (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...itch-bait-khabib-with-conor-ferguson.3818535/)

MMA fans deserve to know the truth, and in light of new evidences (Mayweather senior said May-vs-Mac 2 is in talk), I am bringing the truth out once again:

Back in 2016, based on the UFC's past patterns of protecting certain fighters, I predicted that if McGregor wins the LW title, the UFC would help him hold 2 belts hostage:

The exact thing happened!

Now that the UFC has announced Conor's return to fight Khabib - after ducking him like the plague for 2 years - something does not seem right. There are signs* pointing to the UFC's potential switch-bait Khabib with Conor/Ferguson:

The UFC will have Conor pull out at the very last minutes and have Ferguson step in to fight Khabib.

What are the UFC's motivations?

1. Protect Conor from his worst match-up (Khabib)
2. Use Ferguson (the worst matchup for Khabib) to take Khabib out

3. If / when Ferguson wins the belt, have Conor fight him.
Stylistically, Ferguson is more of a stand-up striker, so Conor has a better chance at beating him than he is at beating Khabib.

Wasteland...

***Signs that the UFC will switch Ferguson in to fight Khabib at the last minute***

Latest news: Aug 31, 2018
Mayweather vs Mcgregor 2 is in Talks According to Mayweather Sr:

(Big thank you to Sherdogger @Wormwood for breaking this news! See his thread here
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...-in-talks-according-to-mayweather-sr.3819889/)​

1. Ferguson "miraculously recovered" from his "freak leg injury"
2. The UFC put Ferguson on the same card as Khabib vs. Conor

3. Khabib vs. Conor have had VERY little promotional effort behind it... this is quite strange considering this is Conor's supposed "return after many years to reclaim 'his belt'"... WHERE ARE THE HYPES?

The last time when Conor fought Aldo and Mayweather, the UFC did MONTHS of heavy promotions, world tours, trailers, etc..

Where are the official UFC promos for Khabib vs. Conor? Where are the world tours?

stranger things have happened, that's for sure. The thought that something screwy is gonna happen with this fight has crossed my mind, what with Tony; Nate and Dustin booked in close succession

Looks like my thread is being swept under the rug again, for no reason.

Earlier this week, 28th of August, I created this thread (same one you're seeing now), and after about 5,700+ views, it got swept under the rug called the sub-forum named The Wasteland. (http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...itch-bait-khabib-with-conor-ferguson.3818535/)

MMA fans deserve to know the truth, and in light of new evidences (Mayweather senior said May-vs-Mac 2 is in talk), I am bringing the truth out once again:

Back in 2016, based on the UFC's past patterns of protecting certain fighters, I predicted that if McGregor wins the LW title, the UFC would help him hold 2 belts hostage:

Now that the UFC has announced Conor's return to fight Khabib - after ducking him like the plague for 2 years - something does not seem right. There are signs* pointing to the UFC's potential switch-bait Khabib with Conor/Ferguson:

The UFC will have Conor pull out at the very last minutes and have Ferguson step in to fight Khabib.

Stylistically, Ferguson is more of a stand-up striker, so Conor has a better chance at beating him than he is at beating Khabib.

like the ufc throw away there biggest pay day ever I think not.

if ufc pulls conor all those people who paid stupid money will demand refunds and they get it under the rules in Nevada.

Is this about Pizzagate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back