Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Mike Perry is a powder keg, booze seems to be his ignition switch and girls are an accelerant.
<{you!}>
Been there done that with my old lady, something has to change otherwise it’ll be a situation waiting to explode on rinse and repeat until he crosses the line.
<{jackyeah}>

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that
Maybe they're scared

<seedat>

No idea but there are multiple witnesses to him assaulting his girl's cousin or friend or whatever the hell she is there in the bar. That's apparently what started it all.

Dude, Mike Perry's so primal man, so alpha and dominant. He probably had a threesome (with the cousin) after this.
<30>

Maybe they're scared

<seedat>
Cool, but you should probably do something to help even if you are scared. Like if your dog goes crazy and starts mauling a little kid you might be scared, but it doesn't mean you should just flee the scene, maybe I'm expecting too much from human beings but I ifwould think if you're in a relationship with someone you would try to speak some sense to them, he was obviously safe enough to reason with

Interesting thread. I noticed in the original video that the girl was saying “you were hitting me cousin”. I just assumed her cousin was the server that asked Perry to leave the restaurant. TMZ Sports had spoken to a witness who said Perry was asked to leave the restaurant. Was the server asking Perry to leave since Perry was actually hitting his own girlfriend??

EcczmxhXYAIutCj

Cool, but you should probably do something to help even if you are scared. Like if your dog goes crazy and starts mauling a little kid you might be scared, but it doesn't mean you should just flee the scene, maybe I'm expecting too much from human beings but I ifwould think if you're in a relationship with someone you would try to speak some sense to them, he was obviously safe enough to reason with
I'm not saying you're wrong but some people freeze in confrontation and prefer fleeing over anything else.

Perry's obviously got some issues and a professional fighter should know better than to be involved in this stuff but let's not start throwing domestic abuse claims around based off some flimsy shit like this eh?

Back