Simple reason why I think Eddie dominates and beats Conor.

It's refreshing to see you own it like a man, that garners so much respect than some of these other haters that keep riding petty excuses. It was a do

Yeah, there's no point in wasting energy hating a guy that's so freaking awesome, and so freaking good.

He brings a more explosive and capable TD and wrestling type of pressure with explosiveness, unlike Nate. Underrated aspect of his game, but can bring the same type of pressure as Nate and Nick (highly overrated cardio, because they just fight at one pace, and never ever explode, besides a combo, here and there), but with consistent explosions, and with a consistent pace, and the main reason why I think he dominates Conor is, he has a proven heart and chin in dog fights, much like Nate, but he doesn't have the same major exploitable flaws and weaknesses as Nate Diaz, ala leg kicks.

Conor won't have anything to really take him out of his game from the opening bell. In the rematch with Nate, the damage was already done with the leg kicks, that no matter how much Nate started pouring it on, his legs were already too jacked up to ever get the finish, or go into a 2nd hear to win rounds, or finish him.

Eddie is going to bring that wrestler/boxer type pressure, but Conor won't have a set game plan to be able to weaken him early on. He's gonna get into a dog fight with Eddie, except Eddie will take him down consistently, or once, and wear him out, and it's over from there, or dog fight, then always get taken down, because Eddie will time the TDs and grappling exchanges, while keeping a steady pace, while Conor fades.

When he said Conor's an 8 minute fighter, he knew and knows what he's talking about. Eddie's going to paint a masterpiece, and break the news to Conor nut huggers, and casuals that there is no Santa Clause.
I do love these bumps after fights lol

Back