Crime Sinaloa cartel hands over murder suspects

- I thought the cartels would kill the guys.

I get it. The cartels are a business and this is bad for business and attracts all kinds of unwanted attention and law enforcement and is likely costing them money by the day.

Gangsters are people too and can be counted on like everyone else to look out for their interests.

That said I would probably rather be wanted by the fbi than wanted by a drug cartel. That's gotta be about as in danger as you can be.

- I thought the cartels would kill the guys.
Under new management for the last few years.

This is the early stages where they attempt to rebuild relationships. This is now the second or third time that something like this has happened.

Shows willingness to play along and gain much needed breathing room to apply reforms from within.

Don't ever let them take you alive under any circumstances.
They are capable of some shit that I'd never have even dreamed of.
I saw one guy get skinned alive. Well, his head and face was skinned anyway. Sliced bit by bit by some dude with a sharp kitchen knife sized blade.
Can't even imagine how much pain that would cause.

They are capable of some shit that I'd never have even dreamed of.
I saw one guy get skinned alive. Well, his head and face was skinned anyway. Sliced bit by bit by some dude with a sharp kitchen knife sized blade.
Can't even imagine how much pain that would cause.
Bit by bit and not all at once? What a waste of what would have made a perfectly good shrunken head...

Bit by bit and not all at once? What a waste of what would have made a perfectly good shrunken head...
Yep, did it in strips,started at the back of his head, finished on his face. And when it came to his face, they kind of just pulled that bit off. Guys stood round chuckling like it was some sort of practical joke on a friend.

I get it. The cartels are a business and this is bad for business and attracts all kinds of unwanted attention and law enforcement and is likely costing them money by the day.

Gangsters are people too and can be counted on like everyone else to look out for their interests.

That said I would probably rather be wanted by the fbi than wanted by a drug cartel. That's gotta be about as in danger as you can be.

119094.gif

Yep, did it in strips,started at the back of his head, finished on his face. And when it came to his face, they kind of just pulled that bit off. Guys stood round chuckling like it was some sort of practical joke on a friend.
I read a book on African black magic and they had a ritual like that. They would would make long incisions and pull all of a person's skin off in long strips over hours. Their belief is that because the person suffered so much that they would skip the line when entering the realm of the dead. They'd give their victim a message during the ritual that would then reach the "gods" as quickly as possible.

I was right. Cartels don’t want tourists being afraid to come to areas they control. It was either they were unaffiliated with the cartels or they were rogues and were going to get killed or turned in by the cartels for doing that.

Why does everyone take the cartel at their word?

This guy could simply have been an enemy of them. To make the story go away, they tell him and his girlfriend, he takes the fall for these murders. You say he did it. He comes with us, and goes along with the story. Otherwise, we torture and murder you both. Two birds with one stone. Win win for them. A million times easier than gathering evidence.

I will never, ever, ever, ever believe a goddamn word that comes out of a cartel member's mouth.

This guy could simply have been an enemy of them. To make the story go away, they tell him and his girlfriend, he takes the fall for these murders. You say he did it. He comes with us, and goes along with the story. Otherwise, we torture and murder you both. Two birds with one stone. Win win for them. A million times easier than gathering evidence.

I will never, ever, ever, ever believe a goddamn word that comes out of a cartel member's mouth.
- I dont believe them. Them can take any random at will. But i thought they would deliver someone on a black bag.

It should go without saying that you should never trust the motives of a person that has no qualms about cutting you up into little pieces with a dull blade and putting it on the internet.
They're doing this because it is in their interest to do so. Could be saving themselves from an encounter with US forces, be a rival from another group, or maybe they want a guy inside a US prison.

Agreed.

That being said, we can effectively stop calling them suspects and 100% perpetrators, whether they did it or not

I read a book on African black magic and they had a ritual like that. They would would make long incisions and pull all of a person's skin off in long strips over hours. Their belief is that because the person suffered so much that they would skip the line when entering the realm of the dead. They'd give their victim a message during the ritual that would then reach the "gods" as quickly as possible.

That's nothing, the Comanche would make you peel yourself. They'd cut a flap of skin, nail it to a tree, then they'd take fire and keep moving it closer to you, so you'd be forced to turn away....

That's nothing, the Comanche would make you peel yourself. They'd cut a flap of skin, nail it to a tree, then they'd take fire and keep moving it closer to you, so you'd be forced to turn away....

Human ingenuity with regards to torture has been pretty creative and advanced for several thousands of years

Back