Sitjaopho Muay Thai Camp

So is this gym still an option for a foreigner ???

Thinking of finally making the trip to Thailand this summer - has been on the bucket list of things to do.
Yes.

Should book in ASAP as they do stick by a limit of students and tend to get booked out. They are booked out until May atm I think.

Yes.

Should book in ASAP as they do stick by a limit of students and tend to get booked out. They are booked out until May atm I think.
do you know if they have accommodation or if decent accommodation is near?

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I'm planning a two month trip to Thailand in September, farthest from home I have been was when I went to Nashville (I'm from Virginia), so I am pretty nervous about everything. The info here has been much more straightforward than a lot of the help guides I have found online. I'm going to get in contact with Sitjaopho and see if I can get in. Again, thanks guys :D

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I'm planning a two month trip to Thailand in September, farthest from home I have been was when I went to Nashville (I'm from Virginia), so I am pretty nervous about everything. The info here has been much more straightforward than a lot of the help guides I have found online. I'm going to get in contact with Sitjaopho and see if I can get in. Again, thanks guys :D

Where in VA?

Strange to think that this post is 4 years old. I have been back to Sitjaopho 10+ times since then. Going again in a few weeks.

I'm hoping to book Early July and stay for about 2 - 3 weeks.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out.

Maybe a bit if a dumb question, but -- are there any sorts of questions you should ask them? We talked about prices and stuff and he said they have availability for when I want to go, but I don't know if there is anything else I should discuss with them haha

@Ryukyu Damashi , when you travel to Thailand, do you take a direct flight or a non stop flight?

Isn't a direct flight the same as a non stop flight?

I normally fly from Dulles VA to Narita Tokyo and then to Bangkok. Sometimes I go the other way through London to BKK or through Germany to BKK. A few times I have gone through Qatar, but that is not my favorite place to travel through. I completely avoid flying through China.

Maybe a bit if a dumb question, but -- are there any sorts of questions you should ask them? We talked about prices and stuff and he said they have availability for when I want to go, but I don't know if there is anything else I should discuss with them haha

You might want to arrange a trainer to guide you to the gym the first day, unless you are staying at the gym.

Isn't a direct flight the same as a non stop flight?

I thought so too but according to Google, direct flight is when stop at another city prior to your destination point. I think Google was probably messing with me.

A few times I have gone through Qatar, but that is not my favorite place to travel through. I completely avoid flying through China.

I always took direct flights from Europe to Thailand instead of stopping somewhere like Qatar, mostly because I usually fly at night and want to sleep through instead of having to get off the plane to board another one later.

But I'm curious about why you say Qatar is not your favourite place for a stopover and why completely avoid China?

The security process in Qatar is a pain in the ass.

I avoid China because of my experiences with Chinese tourist. They are often not very polite.

There are not any direct flights from the East Coast of the US to Thailand. 14 hours to Japan and 6 hours to BKK is enough for me, I enjoy stopping in Tokyo. Eat some ramen and get some free samples of Suntori whiskey.

Back