Sitjaopho Muay Thai Camp

The security process in Qatar is a pain in the ass.

I avoid China because of my experiences with Chinese tourist. They are often not very polite.

There are not any direct flights from the East Coast of the US to Thailand. 14 hours to Japan and 6 hours to BKK is enough for me, I enjoy stopping in Tokyo. Eat some ramen and get some free samples of Suntori whiskey.

suntory-time.gif

edit: i imagine narita is probably better than incheon...incheon was kind of boring.

Last edited:
Strange to think that this post is 4 years old. I have been back to Sitjaopho 10+ times since then. Going again in a few weeks.

What is the best way to get in touch with the camp these days to check availability? Their Facebook page hasn't been updated in years and F's personal Facebook (or previous links to it) are dead. Is it through Instagram (they update frequently)?

This is a great thread and probably a big reason for with Sitjaopho is popular!

What is the best way to get in touch with the camp these days to check availability? Their Facebook page hasn't been updated in years and F's personal Facebook (or previous links to it) are dead. Is it through Instagram (they update frequently)?

This is a great thread and probably a big reason for with Sitjaopho is popular!

I'm at Sitjaopho now. The gym is very busy at the moment, though the training does not suffer. The trainers are still very much involved and motivated. I'd say it is maxed out though and Phet Tho has no desire to expand the gym. He is content with keeping it small and limit the number of students.

https://www.facebook.com/pisit.kambang is Phet Tho's personal facebook.

I'm at Sitjaopho now. The gym is very busy at the moment, though the training does not suffer. The trainers are still very much involved and motivated. I'd say it is maxed out though and Phet Tho has no desire to expand the gym. He is content with keeping it small and limit the number of students.

https://www.facebook.com/pisit.kambang is Phet Tho's personal facebook.

Thank you.

I'm looking to come for 3-4 weeks in July and then winter for a longer stay.

I sent him a message.

Hi folks,di

I am looking forward to visit the camp around next summer. It will be my first thailand trip ever and simultaneously my first camp trip ever. I am living in Austria, therefore start my trip in Austria. Do I need to contact the Camp in advance to assure I can train at their gym? Is there any option to book like a "package holiday" or do I need to book everything one by one? Any recommondations for appartments? Any checklists?

Best regards from Vienna,
Xnatur

Hi folks,di

I am looking forward to visit the camp around next summer. It will be my first thailand trip ever and simultaneously my first camp trip ever. I am living in Austria, therefore start my trip in Austria. Do I need to contact the Camp in advance to assure I can train at their gym? Is there any option to book like a "package holiday" or do I need to book everything one by one? Any recommondations for appartments? Any checklists?

Best regards from Vienna,
Xnatur

There are not any "holiday packages" for Sitjaopho. You just show up and train. Pay for a day/week/month. depending on how long you are staying.

There are not any "holiday packages" for Sitjaopho. You just show up and train. Pay for a day/week/month. depending on how long you are staying.

So this means, I just have to book flight and appartment in advance? What if I show up at the gym and they are full? Whom do I pay for? Individually trainers? How much do they charge?
Thanks for your answer!

So this means, I just have to book flight and appartment in advance? What if I show up at the gym and they are full? Whom do I pay for? Individually trainers? How much do they charge?
Thanks for your answer!

Yes, you need to book a flight and room. You will pay the owner of the gym for training. If it is just you, they won’t turn you away.

Yes, you need to book a flight and room. You will pay the owner of the gym for training. If it is just you, they won’t turn you away.
Okay thanks. How much did you pay?

I would highly enjoy reading your review after u returned home :)

Best regards

Maybe October will be my first MT trip and Sitjaopho is high on my list.

@Ryukyu Damashi , another question for you. Did you exchange your money before leaving to Thailand or did you exchange your money in Thailand? Thank you.

@Ryukyu Damashi , another question for you. Did you exchange your money before leaving to Thailand or did you exchange your money in Thailand? Thank you.

In Thailand for sure. I bring some cash, but mostly use my atm card to withdraw cash from the atm right outside of Nana Plaza.

Lol I hope so. I’m planning to go there towards the end of May or in the beginning of June.
Jealous

This is my fav gym to follow on social media

They got a few farang that fight out of there too, namely TJ and Nathan Ward

Back