Media Skip "Connor was getting his ass whipped before the break. Lol

Maybe he just doesn't like Floyd, why does it HAVE to be about race?

Floyd has a lot of reasons for someone to not like him, he went to jail for domestic abuse. Not a good dude.
Because I can tell when a guy is being so biased and unfair against someone it is more than just their actions they are mad at. Did you see all the shit he said then?

Because I can tell when a guy is being so biased and unfair against someone it is more than just their actions they are mad at. Did you see all the shit he said then?
Maybe it's about FLOYD, is it possible to be biased and unfair against someone without it being about race? Everyone on planet earth is sick of dummies like you assuming everything is race-related.

who cares what that weird pedo lookin mfer thinks

Maybe it's about FLOYD, is it possible to be biased and unfair against someone without it being about race? Everyone on planet earth is sick of dummies like you assuming everything is race-related.
I know it's possible my friend. But in this case I know what I saw. He did this to other black athletes too.

Conor got taken down by Mendes and came back and won
He was losing the fight yesterday? Yes
Both guys yesterday had legit ability and knockout power and could end the fight at any minute. We'll never know

No if you heard him in the lead up of that fight just attacking Floyd in every little way. Just pure disdain and discrediting everything he accomplished. It's definitely a subconscious bias because a part of feels him to be inferior. Deep down I know he is a bit or racist and also an idiot.

I suppose it is just impossible to hate a black man without it being about skin color.
Fair enough, you made a good point: man hates Floyd, he must be racist. Good talk. Moving on now.

I suppose it is just impossible to hate a black man without it being about skin color.
Fair enough, you made a good point: man hates Floyd, he must be racist. Good talk. Moving on now.
This is how I feel that he has from his childhood deep-rooted unconscious bias. Doesn't mean he is a racist on the kkk level. There are levels to racism.

I do think it's possible to not like someone of a different colour and not be racist. But in my feeling he is.

Skip Bayless is a racist and actually thought Conor could beat Floyd

how is he a racist? I haven’t watched any of those shows in 20 years. He was just an annoying argumentative character

You retards that keep saying 10-8, it was 10-8 because of the leg break and the swarm at the end. If that didn't happen, it'd have been a 10-9.

Skip Bayless is a racist and actually thought Conor could beat Floyd

I've heard Skip called a lot of things, but never a racist. Can we get an example?

Conor got taken down by Mendes and came back and won
He was losing the fight yesterday? Yes
Both guys yesterday had legit ability and knockout power and could end the fight at any minute. We'll never know
Mendez was never winning the fight and Conor was never in any danger. He panicked and tried to submit Dustin after a few minutes when he couldn’t knock him down. He doesn’t have one punch KO power against bigger 155 fighters. Dustin would have mauled him if there was a second round. I KNOW that.

In truth I think Connor was done after the Diaz fight.He was exposed by an unranked fighter

Not even really a debate Conor was getting beat up

damn skip looking like grandma without the TV makeup

Back