"SKYNET" A.I. Drone Program May Have Killed Thousands of Innocent Pakistanis

So do the drones launch attacks without clearance?

Maybe I'm misreading this but it seems like a rather run of the mill ai terrorist finder program. This is kind of old tech. Been around for awhile. If the drones are launching without clearance then we have a problem

So do the drones launch attacks without clearance?

Maybe I'm misreading this but it seems like a rather run of the mill ai terrorist finder program. This is kind of old tech. Been around for awhile. If the drones are launching without clearance then we have a problem
Don't you try to fucking desensitize this shit you sadistic asshole. But I'm glad you pointed something out, because in many respects this makes it WORSE. When there are people ordering, facilitating, and carrying out these futile killings without either a semblance of a fuck or idea of who and why, there's a big goddamn problem.

You can't fight a war without collateral damage. If you want to be sure you will never kill any innocent civilians, you should probably just invite the Taliban over here so that they can take the fuck over.
If we had been this squeamish in WW2, this forum would be in German. Guttentag.

Like I said in an earlier post, I couldn't care less about the deaths of some few thousand people in a corrupt shithole on the other side of the world.(Apart from the blow back)

The problem is that the NSA knowingly tracks metadata on Americans, meaning there's likely a greater than 99.82%(note the irony) chance a similar program is ran on American citizens

You can't fight a war without collateral damage. If you want to be sure you will never kill any innocent civilians, you should probably just invite the Taliban over here so that they can take the fuck over.
If we had been this squeamish in WW2, this forum would be in German. Guttentag.

How in the fuck can you even come up with such moronic rationalizing. lol the taliban the taliban lmfao lol i see the brainwashing and fear mongering really workson the simple folks. The two aren't even remotely comparable, a few backwards towel heads in bum shit pakistan are not the same as fucking nazi geramny and the wehrmacht. I cant even imagine how ignorant a person must be to even try to parallel the two.

Don't you try to fucking desensitize this shit you sadistic asshole. But I'm glad you pointed something out, because in many respects this makes it WORSE. When there are people ordering, facilitating, and carrying out these futile killings without either a semblance of a fuck or idea of who and why, there's a big goddamn problem.

Lol. Whoa there Sally sagpuss. These kind of terrorist finder programs have been around since the nineties tracking and scanning emails and phone calls. Drones launching attacks without clearance if true is new.

As for drone attacks I'm all for them. Collateral damage is part of war. Get over it. Remember these are the same people who were hiding obl for years, and regularly help aq and Isis while claiming to be our friends. Stop living in your my little pony dream world. The "civilians" regularly support and hide guys who go into schools murdering everyone. A huge part of the collateral damage is aq members being hidden by civilians in their own houses.

So is someone who is aiding a child murdering terrorist a true innocent civilian? Not all the time but most of the time.

Welcome to reality town.

How in the fuck can you even come up with such moronic rationalizing. lol the taliban the taliban lmfao lol i see the brainwashing and fear mongering really workson the simple folks. The two aren't even remotely comparable, a few backwards towel heads in bum shit pakistan are not the same as fucking nazi geramny and the wehrmacht. I cant even imagine how ignorant a person must be to even try to parallel the two.
Drone strikes have been okay with the general public since January of 2009 for some reason.

I am glad you have refrained from ad hominem attacks and addressed my concerns on the merits.
Unchecked, the Taliban could have and could still take over Afghanistan and Paksitan and Pakistan has nukes which the Germans and the Japanese never had. So the Taliban taking over Pakistan is an existential risk on a par with Germany taking over Europe. And the Germans never killed 3000 Americans in NYC. And we are not fire bombing Dresden or nuking Hiroshima here. We are killing a few civilians by mistake because we are dealing with a foe who understands how squeamish we are about this stuff and chooses to hide among civilians. So I am not suggesting that we return to WW2 tactics (that would involve killing most of the people in certain parts of Pakistan) but I also think that we cannot tie our hands by raising the white flag rather than risking some collateral damage.

I see a lot of stories from the Guardian that seems like they just aren't real. Is the Guardian tabloid or something?

lol when did the taliban kill 3000 Americans in NYC ? lol a Bush supporter ain't yahh.

You have serious delusions of fear much in part due to your ignorance of the world. Taliban taking over is pure lols.

For one neither India China or Russia would just sit back and let that happen, its to close to home and the nut jobs hate em as much as they do muricans and the west. India especially would have no choice but to intervene.

Military is in charge in Pakistan, they sure as fuck are not giving up power to any taliban. They do use them for their own benefit, i doubt you get it.

Lmao right

With that line of thinking we ought to be in Saudi Arabia killing civilians (which honestly would be a better alternative)

This is one of the things Chomsky said in a recent interview. 15 years ago when "The war on terror" was declared it was mainly confined to a small tribal area in Afghanistan. Now it's all over the world. The drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen are just making the situation worse. All it does it create 3 more terrorists for every one you kill. The family of the "Collateral damage" now has a massive personal grudge against the US.

United States has an overwhelming military advantage over the rest of the planet. Along with a budget greater than the next 8 nations combined. Because of this, the temptation is to use it to solve every problem. It's been a complete disaster. Great for weapons manufacturers, though.

lol when did the taliban kill 3000 Americans in NYC ? lol a Bush supporter ain't yahh.
The Taleban was allied with AQ and did not hand them over, and when the allies invaded, the Taleban supported AQ. So they are just as guilty.

This is one of the things Chomsky said in a recent interview. 15 years ago when "The war on terror" was declared it was mainly confined to a small tribal area in Afghanistan. Now it's all over the world. The drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen are just making the situation worse. All it does it create 3 more terrorists for every one you kill. The family of the "Collateral damage" now has a massive personal grudge against the US.

United States has an overwhelming military advantage over the rest of the planet. Along with a budget greater than the next 8 nations combined. Because of this, the temptation is to use it to solve every problem. It's been a complete disaster. Great for weapons manufacturers, though.

It could be argued that the only tangible entity that backs the US dollar is its military capabilities, the willingness to use it and the willingness to use it against targets Saudi Arabia requests.

They named it skynet, fucking really? On topic nobody will give a shit about this unfortunately. Just more "collateral damage". Gotta break some eggs and all that.

The Taleban was allied with AQ and did not hand them over, and when the allies invaded, the Taleban supported AQ. So they are just as guilty.

My ass they are, who killed who. In no court of law would your reasoning stand. Even aiding and abetting is a stretch unless there's proof they were in on the planning and or carrying out the attack.

15 out of 19 where Saudi yet Taliban is guilty lol. Seems you invaded the wrong country bud. Did they have a extradition treaty in place? why should they legally hand any one over. As you said you invaded, you were actually the aggressor. Them siding with any one willing to kill muricans would be a given.

You are long past due to get of the BushCheney koolaid.

You have serious delusions of fear much in part due to your ignorance of the world. Taliban taking over is pure lols.

For one neither India China or Russia would just sit back and let that happen, its to close to home and the nut jobs hate em as much as they do muricans and the west. India especially would have no choice but to intervene.

Military is in charge in Pakistan, they sure as fuck are not giving up power to any taliban. They do use them for their own benefit, i doubt you get it.
AQ was an ally and under the protection of the Taliban. What you are implying would be like saying the Nazis didn't run the death camps because they were just a political party; it was the SS that ran the death camps and the Nazis had nothing to do with it.
The Taliban could very plausibly take over Pakistan if left unchecked - they already have big effect on politics in the country.
I voted against Bush and opposed the invasion of Iraq but I supported the liberation of Afghanistan. We really didn't have a choice. These people were using it as a base to launch attacks against us. The minute we leave the Taliban alone they will be orchestrating attacks against us all over the world.

Back