Sleeping after training

You know what I fucking love? When people use "Athletic" or "sport" as if these are specific terms that involve certain kinds of training and qualities being developed, rather than the general, vague terms that they are.

And by "love", I mean "think it's fucking retarded".

You know what I fucking love? When people use "Athletic" or "sport" as if these are specific terms that involve certain kinds of training and qualities being developed, rather than the general, vague terms that they are.

And by "love", I mean "think it's fucking retarded".

But the sentence "You know what I fucking think it's fucking retarded?" doesn't make sense :(

What kind ?

I don't know, I haven't decided. Maybe just some good old fashioned barbell shrugs. I haven't done those in ages.

Bitches tend to prefer athletic bodies over bulky power lifters that can't even touch their own toes.

Well, I guess since I don't care what "bitches" prefer, that doesn't apply to me. Also, I can touch my toes. So... yeah.

I'd imagine deadlifting would be pretty tough if you couldn't touch your toes.

You know what's beautiful? I can't see JKKIM's posts anymore. I am blinded by the beauty.

You know what's beautiful? I can't see JKKIM's posts anymore. I am blinded by the beauty.

Clearly this guy couldn't respond to my objective reasoning, so he resorted to blocking me.

Amazing that people actually believe you can train so hard that you can't fall asleep.

I think Jkkim should be banned for confusing "your", "you're" and "you".

high five!
High-Five.jpeg

I think Jkkim should be banned for confusing "your", "you're" and "you".

Clearly a spelling mistake and not an actual instance of me mistaking your and you're.

Why would I put "your" in that sentence? "You're" wouldn't even fit there.

Stop trolling please.

I don't recall any kind of objective reasoning. Just stating your belief, again and again, and making dumbass comments to people who disagreed with you.

I don't recall any kind of objective reasoning. Just stating your belief, again and again, and making dumbass comments to people who disagreed with you.

Read the thread again. Are you one of those people who think if you train hard, you can't fall asleep?

Go see your chiropractor first, instead of trolling and derailing threads. Those incorrect dead-lifts must have busted some of that spine.

Nah. Rack pull, motherfucka.

Above the knee! With Straps! Working up to a max! Just so I can lift as much weight as possible, while doing as little productive work as possible! Every sentences ends with exclamation marks! Bacon!

Above the knee! With Straps! Working up to a max! Just so I can lift as much weight as possible, while doing as little productive work as possible! Every sentences ends with exclamation marks! Bacon!

Eh I do some rack pulls below the knee (bottom of the knee cap) and they've helped me a bit I think. My lockout especially

Why not google "Overtraining symptoms" "Insomnia" before you just make stuff up anymore?

Why not google "Overtraining symptoms" "Insomnia" before you just make stuff up anymore?

He'd actually learn something. That's why he won't.

Eh I do some rack pulls below the knee (bottom of the knee cap) and they've helped me a bit I think. My lockout especially

They're a decent lift. But people tend to go overboard. At least from my understanding.

Back