Sleeping facing north is bad?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been digging through internet rabbit holes about sleep and came across something that is either very interesting or the dumbest thing I've ever read.

In some cultures or circles it is said that sleeping facing north is bad for you because it is a positive pole that conflicts with the positive pole of your body, pause.

That is head pointed north not face facing north.

I had to check but right now I sleep with my head pointed west, which apparently isnt the best either. South is supposed to be the best with east second best.

Has anyone here ever heard of this? It seems like a bunch of mumbo but I'm gonna try sleeping east or south to see how I feel.

I've been digging through internet rabbit holes about sleep and came across something that is either very interesting or the dumbest thing I've ever read.

In some cultures or circles it is said that sleeping facing north is bad for you because it is a positive pole that conflicts with the positive pole of your body, pause.

I had to check but right now I sleep with my head pointed west, which apparently isnt the best either. South is supposed to be the best with east second best.

Has anyone here ever heard of this? It seems like a bunch of mumbo but I'm gonna try sleeping east or south to see how I feel.
Imagine if you are a Korean and you sleep facing north with the electric fan on

<6>[<dunn]

Isn't this called Feng shui.....

Seems incredibly unlikely. Even more so in the modern world with all the structures and electronic hardware and other EM pollution that absolutely saturates everything constantly

Seems incredibly unlikely. Even more so in the modern world with all the structures and electronic hardware and other EM pollution that absolutely saturates everything constantly
They do this to keep us spiritually suppressed. Humans are capable of escaping the material world and achieving enlightenment, this knowledge is now forbidden.

When I was younger and gullible I used to follow this nonsense. The earth's magnetic field is very weak, it won't have any significant effect on your body. I've slept facing all directions, it doesn't make a difference. If you notice anything, it will be the placebo effect. There's no scientific basis for this.

Sleeping facing north is bad?

No, If you're OK with being a known homosexual. I saw the selfie bro.

Start sleeping on your side from now on if you wanna be my friend.

i have a large family, lots of heads, and the crazy thing is that every single person in my house sleeps with their head facing north, hadn’t ever considered it.

When I was younger and gullible I used to follow this nonsense. The earth's magnetic field is very weak, it won't have any significant effect on your body. I've slept facing all directions, it doesn't make a difference. If you notice anything, it will be the placebo effect. There's no scientific basis for this.
How do you explain both the wife and i experiencing hair loss?

Back