SLIDING

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
She slides her pants down slowly, real slow.
Slow like molasses on a winters day, and she says "did you ever see something so delicious"?

I said no ma'am, but can I see some more?
She only had her pants halfway down her ass and Im already starting to sweat.
She leaves her pants there, with just the top half poking out...im dying.

She takes her shirt off, but leaves the bra...she looks at me, and her eyes say I'm in trouble tonight...and I'm ready.
She starts sliding her pants off again, the light from outside is making her glow like an angel.

Her pants are at her knees, they fall to her feet...her silhouette is one of a goddess.
She gently kicks her pants to the side, and I'm vibrating inside like it was 20° below...she has me absolutely twisted.

She takes off the bra in what seems like zero motion...she looks at me again and my eyes are fixed like headlights on her.
I steady my breath, because I'm breathing like a panting dog.

She asks me, if I want to take her panties off...but I shake my head no because I can't even speak... I'm weak.
Sitting on the chair I watch as she removes them with absolute elegance.

She walks over to me...slowly, I can count her toes hitting the floor.
She straddles me, and I enter her soul with a slow penetrating thrust...I must, calm the fuck down if this is going to last.

We ride each other into the night as we've done so many times, but this one feels different.
It feels deeper, desperately holding on for dear life as she wraps her legs around me ever so tight, she's glowing in the night, and our passions are taking flight...and we...finally arrive.

I recline the chair and she collapses on my chest like a broken toy.
As we hold each other, whispering sweet nothings into each other's eyes...the world could end right now, and I'd be ready to die.

~SL

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Slow like molasses on a winters day, and she says "did you ever see something so delicious"?

She takes her shirt off, but leaves the bra...she looks at me, and her eyes say I'm in trouble tonight...and I'm ready.
She starts sliding her pants off again, the light from outside is making her glow like an angel.

Her pants are at her knees, they fall to her feet...her silhouette is one of a goddess.
She gently kicks her pants to the side, and I'm vibrating inside like it was 20° below...she has me absolutely twisted.

She takes off the bra in what seems like zero motion...she looks at me again and my eyes are fixed like headlights on her.

She asks me, if I want to take her panties off...but I shake my head no because I can't even speak... I'm weak.

She straddles me, and I enter her soul with a slow penetrating thrust...I must, calm the fuck down if this is going to last.

We ride each other into the night as we've done so many times, but this one feels different.
It feels deeper, desperately holding on for dear life as she wraps her legs around me ever so tight, she's glowing in the night, and our passions taking flight...and we finally arrive.

As we hold each other, whispering sweet nothings in each other's eyes...the world could end right now, and I'd be ready to die.

~SL

{<jordan}

That's what I did after I read the end of that first paragraph. Heysus Kristos, that lady is fit and my gosh don't she know it?!

Great as always bro.

It feels deeper, desperately holding on for dear life as she wraps her legs around me ever so tight, she's glowing in the night, and our passions taking flight...and we finally arrive.

As we hold each other, whispering sweet nothings in each other's eyes...the world could end right now, and I'd be ready to die.

~SL
Gay

~SL

Buddy you need to do a special tranny version for the berry........

What does this piece have to do with trannies?
Maybe you need some professional help.

She takes her shirt off, but leaves the bra...she looks at me, and her eyes say I'm in trouble tonight...and I'm ready, for the 8" dong she had tucked under.......

She takes her shirt off, but leaves the bra...she looks at me, and her eyes say I'm in trouble tonight...and I'm ready, for the 8" dong she had tucked under.......

And the fact that you thought of that says way more about you than me kid.

{<jordan}

This is the version @Zer would be interested in.

And the fact that you thought of that says way more about you than me kid.

I like your writing, let's not spoil it.......... It was a joke...... Maybe a little homoerotic for your taste but still a joke....... I'll stick to the Bi sexual women inserts into your writings next time.

Back