SLIDING

In a digital realm where words take flight, A forum poster named Stoned Lemur, in sight, Pleads the need for change, a gentle stir, To halt the use of "sir," let's explore this concur.

Stoned Lemur, a username, a digital disguise, Through threads and comments, your presence does rise, Yet "sir" you utter, with respect or jest, But ponder the reasons to put it to rest.

"Sir" holds a weight, a title so grand, A sign of respect, in a courteous land, Yet, Stoned Lemur, it's often misplaced, In online exchanges, it's sometimes disgraced.

In this diverse world where voices unite, "Sir" can seem formal, or perhaps not quite right, For gender's a spectrum, identities diverse, And "sir" may not fit every conversational verse.

So, Stoned Lemur, hear this humble plea, Expand your vocabulary, set "sir" free, Use words that embrace all, without stereotype, In the digital cosmos, where knowledge takes flight.

Replace "sir" with a greeting more open and warm, One that respects all, regardless of form, Strengthen your words to unite and inspire, In this vast forum where thoughts never tire.

So, Stoned Lemur, let your words evolve, With empathy, respect, let your issues resolve, In this virtual world, let your messages align, With the diverse voices, let your language entwine.

Really shoehorned some words and rhymes in there sir.

She slides her pants down slowly, real slow.
Slow like molasses on a winters day, and she says "did you ever see something so delicious"?

I said no ma'am, but can I see some more?
She only had her pants halfway down her ass and Im already starting to sweat.
She leaves her pants there, with just the top half poking out...im dying.

She takes her shirt off, but leaves the bra...she looks at me, and her eyes say I'm in trouble tonight...and I'm ready.
She starts sliding her pants off again, the light from outside is making her glow like an angel.

Her pants are at her knees, they fall to her feet...her silhouette is one of a goddess.
She gently kicks her pants to the side, and I'm vibrating inside like it was 20° below...she has me absolutely twisted.

She takes off the bra in what seems like zero motion...she looks at me again and my eyes are fixed like headlights on her.
I steady my breath, because I'm breathing like a panting dog.

She asks me, if I want to take her panties off...but I shake my head no because I can't even speak... I'm weak.
Sitting on the chair I watch as she removes them with absolute elegance.

She walks over to me...slowly, I can count her toes hitting the floor.
She straddles me, and I enter her soul with a slow penetrating thrust...I must, calm the fuck down if this is going to last.

We ride each other into the night as we've done so many times, but this one feels different.
It feels deeper, desperately holding on for dear life as she wraps her legs around me ever so tight, she's glowing in the night, and our passions are taking flight...and we...finally arrive.

I recline the chair and she collapses on my chest like a broken toy.
As we hold each other, whispering sweet nothings into each other's eyes...the world could end right now, and I'd be ready to die.

~SL

You should write for Mills & Boon Mr Lemur.

Really shoehorned some words and rhymes in there sir.
In a digital realm where words take flight, A forum poster named Stoned Lemur, in sight, Pleads the need for change, a gentle stir, To halt the use of "sir," let's explore this concur.

Stoned Lemur, a username, a digital disguise, Through threads and comments, your presence does rise, Yet "sir" you utter, with respect or jest, But ponder the reasons to put it to rest.

"Sir" holds a weight, a title so grand, A sign of respect, in a courteous land, Yet, Stoned Lemur, it's often misplaced, In online exchanges, it's sometimes disgraced.

In this diverse world where voices unite, "Sir" can seem formal, or perhaps not quite right, For gender's a spectrum, identities diverse, And "sir" may not fit every conversational verse.

So, Stoned Lemur, hear this humble plea, Expand your vocabulary, set "sir" free, Use words that embrace all, without stereotype, In the digital cosmos, where knowledge takes flight.

Replace "sir" with a greeting more open and warm, One that respects all, regardless of form, Strengthen your words to unite and inspire, In this vast forum where thoughts never tire.

So, Stoned Lemur, let your words evolve, With empathy, respect, let your issues resolve, In this virtual world, let your messages align, With the diverse voices, let your language entwine.

Excellent poem my good Zir!

It speak to heart of mine through reference to #inclusivity, which is big debate topic in the West next to #equalpayformma and 9/11 falsifications.

safe-neighbor-safe-in-the-kitchen.gif

#culture

This is the first purely erotic one I've written in like 2-3 years lol

Sir, I think your erotica would be better suited to the heavyweights, for some reason there's been a distinct absence of that in the prefight and pbp threads lately.

Back