Slipknot parts ways with Percussionist Chris Fehn who has recently sued the band..

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://metalinjection.net/latest-ne...-with-chris-fehn-call-his-claims-manufactured
I'm not sure if he quit or they fired him but he is no longer in the band. He believes he was cheated out of profits and has filed a lawsuit.
slipknotfehn.jpg

Thoughts? will the band be able to survive being down one percussionist and only one guy hitting the kegs? I'm joking. lol I know he was with the band for ever and it sucks.

Will he be replace or will it just be clown on percussion from now on?

http://metalinjection.net/latest-ne...-with-chris-fehn-call-his-claims-manufactured
I'm not sure if he quit or they fired him but he is no longer in the band. He believes he was cheated out of profits and has filed a lawsuit.
slipknotfehn.jpg

Thoughts? will the band be able to survive being down one percussionist and only one guy hitting the kegs? I'm joking. lol I know he was with the band for ever and it sucks.

Will he be replace or will it just be clown on percussion from now on?
well theres goes the only reason I gave a shit about this headache of a band. i had to train myself to listen to this shit so i wouldnt get migraines

well theres goes the only reason I gave a shit about this headache of a band. i had to train myself to listen to this shit so i wouldnt get migraines

What? lol because he was your favorite member?

the band hasn't broken up they just went from nine members to eight.

Interesting, I doubt it will have a major impact on anything though.

Interesting, I doubt it will have a major impact on anything though.

I agree i don't think he contributed much to the writing, kinda just played his parts. Still though he was with the band for 20 plus yrs.

Money can fuck things up real good. Dude got 20 plus years out of showing up and fucking around tho so maybe he should consider himself lucky.

Screw being in a band with 9 members; 1/9 is a sliver of the pie.

did he ever contribute anything other than jerking off his nose mask and hitting some cans with a stick?

The live show will be very different without him, anyone that's seen them a few times will know what I mean. I always loved how the stage was bordered by the 2 percussionists platforms. Great live band, i actually just bought tickets to see them in October supporting Metallica, who I could really give or take...

Supposed to see them in September....will see how it goes.

Just put a mask on another generic metal drummer.

Slipknot is a band I grew out of perdonally....

After IOWA things got more melodic less metal and it started sounding like stone sour instead of slipknot.

Unfortunately the band went through serious drug and alcohol addiction which ruined alot of the personal relationships. This band was my favorite for many years but I stopped listening after IOWA.

apparently they've put out quite a few albums but it's just hard to listen to newer stuff

Sucks when original members leave but we dont know what's going on behind the scenes.

Back