slow jams, soul, R&B and Motown

Honly Slo-Jam

Last edited:
Glad you at least appreciate my sweet soul @MmaGirl10 had you heard of everything I posted, or did you just like it?

Jesus. Time and space must have stopped for the 4:49 seconds that Bill Withers and his band played this song. That drummer stays right in the pocket while the bass player wanders around a bit. And Bill. He plays. But more importantly, he sings

Glad you at least appreciate my sweet soul @MmaGirl10 had you heard of everything I posted, or did you just like it?

I've heard about Love TKO by Teddy Pendergrass, i've always loved that song. I liked everything else you posted as well, you have good taste :)

I've heard about Love TKO by Teddy Pendergrass, i've always loved that song. I liked everything else you posted as well, you have good taste :)

Jesus. Time and space must have stopped for the 4:49 seconds that Bill Withers and his band played this song. That drummer stays right in the pocket while the bass player wanders around a bit. And Bill. He plays. But more importantly, he sings

You may have seen it before, but this is some great stuff.

You should throw some of your jams up

Back